Is Islam vs Poirer Literally Free Money?

Poirier has a chance if he flexes his toes like ballet and stabs them into Islam's navel
No one can withstand that

If he wins Islam makes a record of the mosr defenses in lw title history. N.3 has been the magic word so far.

Only takes one punch or a small injury to change things, don't bet anything you're not ready to lose.

This

Is Dustin a bigger underdog than Douglas v Tyson?
Ruiz v Joshua?
Serra v GSP?
Strickland vs Izzy?
Etc
Etc

Islam is a heavy favourite, but with Dustins power and pedigree? He cannot be completely overlooked

This

Is Dustin a bigger underdog than Douglas v Tyson?
Ruiz v Joshua?
Serra v GSP?
Strickland vs Izzy?
Etc
Etc

Islam is a heavy favourite, but with Dustins power and pedigree? He cannot be completely overlooked
The only 1000 percent sure bet is on Saint Jones vs anyone. I would bet my entire house and life savings on him

I would bet my life on him
But he doesn't count. We are chatting about much lesser mortals here

I would have bought that ppv twice had Saint jones been in attendance
Saint Jones was sadly not in attendance. He was busy in Church, teaching and educating young priests on how to commit to Jesus Christ and live a holy life

Whats his defence to a takedown, a gilly? We just saw Charles, one of the best gilly pullers in the ufc have a tight af one on Arman to no avail. If charles cant pull it on Arman how tf is dustin gonna get it <lol>

Yeah he has a chance to knock anyone out in the div but....Islam aint Bsd, he aint gonna be getting in a slugfest with Dustin. He'll strike at range and clinch whenever Dustin closes the distance for easy trips.

Islam could get clipped, if they rematched after Dustin would lose eventually. Wouldn't be the craziest. I would lose it more if he stuffed Islam and won a decision.

Did you not learn anything from the BMF fight last Saturday? Everyone thought it was a gimme for Justin
I knew Max was winning I bet on him. It was obvious. Granite chin, high pace, and cleaner striking than Justin, who wouldn't wrestle. It was ano brainer. Maybe don't let crowds sway you so much?

Was an obvious Max win from the day it was announced.

A guy like Poirier is never 'free money', that's ridiculous. By that logic you should have already made your money on the Bobby Green fight. Tony Ferguson would be free money, not someone like Poirier who can end the fight with one good punch. If he just finds a good bjj guy to fix his guillotine, that's also there for him.

No. Everything can happen when your opponent has KO power.

BSD thought it was free money

giphy-downsized-large.gif

But how could Poirer not get choked by Islam? I just can't imagine it.

You sound like you work for a sports book and are worried about all the free money you're fixin to give away by letting people bet on Islam
Post your bet slip, my guy.

I think Islam will win and I may even put a little money down, but don't talk shit to people offering you some objectively good advice.

Ronda vs Holly was also free money in a lot of people's heads. Then Ronda got obliterated.

There are going to be plenty of moments standing and as long as that part of the fight is there Dustin has a great shot. He has the better boxing, power, accuracy and he's far more durable with a better chin. He catches Islam, he will KO him. It's not like Islam will just rush right into a TD.

It all comes down to what the pay line is on Dustin winning by submission.

He is due.

Dustin by guillotine.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang
Back