Is it alright to feel bad when you miss out on a practice.

MysticSnack

Mystical
@White
Reaction score
Some days like today I can’t train due to major migraine & allergies. When it comes down to stuff like this and missing a training I feel super bad. Is this normal? I feel like I’m behind whenever I miss a day of training. I always train everyday unless injuries or sickness.

How are you gonna make your teammates better by practicing?

It's not OK. You must punish yourself for feeling bad. That is the only way to feel better.

I hate missing practice. I depend upon it to relieve the stress of living and lift my mood. Is normal.

you should be ashamed of yourself

it's not ok to miss training. You gotta find ways around things to train.

I'm deadlifting in -7'C atm. Makes me feel like I'm gaining a step on the competition.

And it works.

I always think of Tysons quote

No one wants to get up at 4 and run when it’s pitch-dark, but it has to be done. The only reason i do it so early is because I believe the other guy isn’t doing it and that gives me a little edge.” – Mike Tyson

giphy.gif

You make me feel good because I almost missed practice today but then I felt ashamed at my laziness so I went

Some days like today I can’t train due to major migraine & allergies. When it comes down to stuff like this and missing a training I feel super bad. Is this normal? I feel like I’m behind whenever I miss a day of training. I always train everyday unless injuries or sickness.

If you've defined yourself as having a problem for missing practice, then you have one and should just as well go.

Feeling bad is for assholes.

Feel good, man.

if you practice like you post, you're doomed.
14 posts, 3 likes?
step up your game, son

Back