Is it alright to feel bad when you miss out on a practice.

I hate missing Boxing classes. With the gym, I haven't been in a few days due to toothache and migraines, but I'm getting right back at it tomorrow morning.

There is no detriment to anyone other than myself for missing these things, but the shame and disappointment at missing what I love to do is enough.

Like they say, you gotta work when the enemy is sleeping, and never make a habit of being the one sleeping in.

are you a professional athlete? Do you make a living because of the use or image or your body? or....are you in a serious plan to being a professional athlete? if the answer is yes to any of these 3 questions then there are many things to analize, depending on time, goals, progress and so on

If the answer is NO to any of those questions...then you are just being an idiot

I hate missing Boxing classes. With the gym, I haven't been in a few days due to toothache and migraines, but I'm getting right back at it tomorrow morning.

There is no detriment to anyone other than myself for missing these things, but the shame and disappointment at missing what I love to do is enough.

Like they say, you gotta work when the enemy is sleeping, and never make a habit of being the one sleeping in.
Fav reply on this post, i relate 100%. And plus you aren’t an asshole.

Happens alot actually. When looking back, I lost my shit over that was stupid, but when you're in camp and can't train properly, you get paranoid and start thinking your opponents are all in DBZ training and you regress. I miss sparring every now and then for work, but in camp man when that happens. I get paranoid and think my skills regress to a 6 years ago day 1 noob j123, when in fact its nothing. Actually my best sessions have been those, I get a break from the wear and tear, and come back with material I've been drilling for weeks.

I only practice on single player on PS4... so I don't suck when I go online and get beat by everyone.

Back