Rumored Is it just me, or are Sherbros improving?

People hate this but Sherdog forums contains the best MMA knowledge in the world. There is no other place to find as many people with as much knowledge of MMA as here. The nerds at reddit think they are hot shit but it lacks the depth of Sherdog. Sometimes those with retarded opinions know the most but it's just a troll account.
It does, but it also includes a metric fuck ton of imbeciles with thoughts and beliefs that barely pass as 'intelligence.'

Just a thing I’ve noticed over the last couple of weeks/months. Less retarded threads with retarded opinions. Less “he was never that good”. Less delusion.

Better analyses of fighters and their matchups. More pushback on the trend of fighters going full retard/WWE mode. More honest, unbiased opinions.

I am proud of my Sherbros. Is it because we’ve hit spring time? Does the presence of warmer temperatures and sunlight increase mental capacity? Or is it just me that’s seeing this?

<RomeroSalute>
Your posts were never that good. 😆

Just a thing I’ve noticed over the last couple of weeks/months. Less retarded threads with retarded opinions. Less “he was never that good”. Less delusion.

Better analyses of fighters and their matchups. More pushback on the trend of fighters going full retard/WWE mode. More honest, unbiased opinions.

I am proud of my Sherbros. Is it because we’ve hit spring time? Does the presence of warmer temperatures and sunlight increase mental capacity? Or is it just me that’s seeing this?

<RomeroSalute>

Did you update your ignore list recently by any chance? The forums quality goes up tenfold when you can start weeding out the nuisance posters

<RomeroSalute>

Hmm the city I live in is called the city of eternal spring and I do have an increased mental capacity so you might be onto something here.

Sherdog is getting softer for sure. I got double yellows for asking if Volk was still fighting at UFC 300 after the Topuira fight.

Some of these guys just shit post so much they literally have shit references in their user name. It stinks.
giphy.gif

only one I've added to it lately is @PaddyO'malley, tried reading his posts and it almost gave me a stroke (sorry bro nothing personal)

Yo thanks fam you too I ain't never take offense fam just out here livin my best life tryna contribute to 6ixdog heavies widda slaps ✋💥and opinions on MMA scrap sometayum 🤼‍♀️ I get I ain't everyone cuppa tea fam all love 🚫🐄🍔

Sending many much love and all the best Canadan language a hard one to understand but worth it IMHO dey ain't got commas in der language only mojis like dem ancient Egypt mandem 💯🇪🇬🚫🧢 🧢

Last edited:
When SD shut down for a week with the upgrade. I did the rounds of the sites that have been around forever. But there’s just no real activity on those sites. You read for an hour and you’ve read every post made in the last month.

And Reddit.. Those people are flat out retarded.

No matter how bad it gets. This place will always be the best site to go to if you want to read, or talk about mma. There are lots of people here that know their shit. But you have to wade through some bullshit in here sometimes. But the regs are the best folks to read and talk about this sport with.

Back