Rumored Is it just me, or are Sherbros improving?

Nah, it's just that all the shit posters are taking a break or got banned during 300. Just wait until the 302, the Saudi card and 303 and the place will be back to how you remember it.

There's a reason why I've stuck with Sherdog for almost 20 years -- Sherdog is the best place for MMA discussion in my opinion. The mods do a good job weeding shit out, and folks are generally knowledgeable about the sport.

yoel-romero-yoel.gif

About 6 weeks ago some chap threw his 2 cents into the hat, and I was in such disbelief over what he said, which I do not believe was trolling at all, and, by proxy, proved he didn't know what he was talking about, that I'm like 85% sure I had a stroke. And my blood pressure was so high that, rather just point out the obvious, I called him an imbecile and didn't come back until the card last Saturday, so I wouldn't have more strokes. During that time away, I chimed in on MMA topics on other platforms, and likely had some strokes, and I'd take that imbecile I berated here over those heathens out there, any day. This place is MMA MENSA, relative to other places you could go to banter about fights.

I apologize to you, imbecile. You're still good people, in my book. I don't remember who the fuck you are, though.

I was in the MMA underground for like two days during the update blackout and got aids. The facebook feeds are even worse. Some of the worst takes I’ve ever seen.

Just a thing I’ve noticed over the last couple of weeks/months. Less retarded threads with retarded opinions. Less “he was never that good”. Less delusion.

Better analyses of fighters and their matchups. More pushback on the trend of fighters going full retard/WWE mode. More honest, unbiased opinions.

I am proud of my Sherbros. Is it because we’ve hit spring time? Does the presence of warmer temperatures and sunlight increase mental capacity? Or is it just me that’s seeing this?

<RomeroSalute>
I agree.

I actually started noticing it since last year.
Threads about women’s mma having guy discussing girls abilities outside the top rankings while dropping names.

Holy shit. I got on here this morning amd thought it was worse. Honestly dont know if people are trolls or retarded but I'm leaning to retardation. Sure you are allowed opinions but do you think them through?

Just a thing I’ve noticed over the last couple of weeks/months. Less retarded threads with retarded opinions. Less “he was never that good”. Less delusion.

Better analyses of fighters and their matchups. More pushback on the trend of fighters going full retard/WWE mode. More honest, unbiased opinions.

I am proud of my Sherbros. Is it because we’ve hit spring time? Does the presence of warmer temperatures and sunlight increase mental capacity? Or is it just me that’s seeing this?

<RomeroSalute>
Well, the thread right above this one right now is called “How good was Fedor really,” so I’m gonna go ahead and say “no,” Sherbros are mostly the same. ;)

I wonder about the possibilities of some type of a subforum where only invited users can speak on things related to the UFC

i have been here since 2005. i mostly lurk so i can keep up to date on the news stories posted here.

its not worse than ever but this place will never change. good or bad, doesn't matter. shertard gonna shertard.

Yeah but this fucking thread just brought the average down. GOOD GOING.

Jk man.

I'm truly glad you see it that way. Not sure, sometimes I feel the same, but some of the threads I've seen this week speak to the contrary. Could just be the wake of 300

Nope,. shertards are still shertards

Take for example Alex "3-1" over Izzy

This is fact, that's the record in their fights etc - no one debates this

Then go next level down, to the details and nuances of those fights
- Izzy has found Alex's chin first in every fight
- saved by the ref
- saved by the bell
- coming into a 4th fight has 3 wins, still the underdog for that reason
- nothing to save him in the 4th fight, hence brutally KO'd
- Now its Alex with "3" wins wanting a rematch, Izzy content with 1 win

All the above are facts too, but due to the bias vs Izzy and the crazy simping for Periera, it twists this forum into a bunch of delusional cope echo chamber clueless mma "fans"

Back