Is it wrong to want a WMMA fighter to get KTFO'd?

Ive never fought professionally, and you dont need to enjoy hurting people to do it.

Conor McGregor says it best, there is no anger or emotion or desire to hurt your opponent once in a fight.

The opponent is simply a blank faced moving target that you must put down.

Meh.

All this talk about seeing women get knocked out makes me lament the fact that WMMA was pretty much nonexistent during the NHB days of the sport. Damn shame, unfortunate really.

Does it make you feel emasculated when a woman is loud and disrespectful?

No..I just don't like it much...I think women get that way cause they think a guy won't do anything back to them...so they have false courage.

At the end of the day, the choice is theirs.

But I don't go into any fight hoping that I see one of them badly hurt.
Well neither do I, even though bisping annoyed the shit out of me for what he did to the division and I wanted to see him get KOd I still felt pretty bad after he did.

No its not, its sociopathic.

The only reason you should want to see someone get hurt badly is if they are a child rapist or they beat up your mom or something like that.

Normal people don't want to see other people get badly hurt just because they are annoying.

{<jordan}

Calm your tits guys! It’s a contact sport and a ko is an option. You may dislike a certain fighter and you want it (him/she) to lose... in a certain manner. I hoped for Phallares to get his own medicine... maybe I’m broken or something...

We all watch MMA for different reasons, so who really cares? There's very little moral high ground available to you when we watch a sport that relates to people beating each other senseless.

Well some people watch combat sports for competition, technique and to see the best fighters in the world compete against each other. Its a display of skill, and the brain damage is an unfortunate side effect that both men are aware of before going into the contest.

Others (most of sherdog) actually watch just for the brutality/drama/justbleed/hoping they see someone get KO'd.
Right. There's a reason I watch trained martial artists compete, under regulations with a ref and cage-side doctors, vs idiots brawling on YouTube. MMA is a contact sport, for sure, but I don't care for unmitigated brutality, at all. There's definitely a distinction.

Not at all! Women are humans and as such can be stupid, annoying, racist, sexist, cheats, abusers, and manipulators no matter how cucks and feminists of today want to paint them as perfect.

WMMA fighters I want to see KO'ed:
1. Shevchenko
2. Joanna (again)
3. Julianna Pena
4. Megan Anderson
5. Felice Herrig

#realequality

Last edited:
Why would you want to see someone whos never done anything to you get KO'd?

Because I like to see violence when it's mutually agreed upon. I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in that.

No it is not wrong. I hope there is a knockout in almost every fight I've ever watched. Women's straweight to mens heavyweight and everything in between. They aren't women their fighters, knock em all out!
<{JustBleed}>

I don't think it's wrong to want to woman, regardless of profession, to get knocked the fuck out.

This thread has gone on a while and I'm sure there have been a lot of exchanges between people carrying on page to page, but if anyone wants to start a fresh debate, I'm here.

Its wrong to want any fighter to be KO'd dummy.

Its wishing brain damage on someone you don't even know.

WTF? Often times, a quick KO is better than going the full 3 or 5 rounds getting punched in the head, repeatedly. And this is what they signed up for and this is what the fans want to see, a fucking KO in prize fighting for every fight, if possible.

Not because they are a woman, but because they are annoying and KO's are a normal part of MMA fandom.
No, as long as the reason you want them to get KO'd isn't the fact that they are a woman.

Wanting an obnoxious fighter to get KO'd is perfectly normal. Wanting all women fighters to get KO'd is some Incel shit.

Gegard was so right about wmma. Oh and to answer your question TS I don't think its a big deal lol.

Back