Social Is Joe Rogan a menace to public health? Megathread

Are the doctors who signed the letter correct?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Look, even before this Covid shit started this dude was selling big brain pills to his gullible followers.

The original pills were making people sick and they complained about it on his old forums. Joe's partner then literally hired shills, to leave positive reviews, and had Joe ban the critics on his forums.

This is just one sample of the snake oil that seeps from Joe's pores.

Did you take Joe Rogans brain pills? If not, Maybe you should…

Only a menace to himself, fucking fraud loaded on 500mg of Testosterone injections a week and tons of cycles of HGH. looks like a fucking neanderthal and shit. Bloated Heart attack waiting to happen.

The menace to public health starts when you believe the bullshit coming out of the mouths of our government. If you have a brain, you can decide who to listen to and who to believe. It's called personal choice...something which too many are giving up to governments around the world.

But seriously go line up for booster #11 and get locked down and told how to live a life of "reduced expectations"...

If you believe something is misinformation, dissect the claim being made and present your counter-evidence.
Oh, you mean like allowing free speech to take course to let good ideas and facts debunk bad ideas? That is too much for a world populated by people like this:
sjw-nooooo.gif

The menace to public health starts when you believe the bullshit coming out of the mouths of our government. If you have a brain, you can decide who to listen to and who to believe. It's called personal choice...something which too many are giving up to governments around the world.

But seriously go line up for booster #11 and get locked down and told how to live a life of "reduced expectations"...

Do you listen/believe what Dr. Robert Malone says on Rogan's podcast?

https://nypost.com/2022/01/14/joe-rogan-and-his-spotify-podcast-are-a-menace-to-public-health/

From the article:
“A group of 270 experts have penned an open letter addressed to the Swedish audio streaming service condemning the top-rated show, “The Joe Rogan Experience.”

“The doctors, researchers and health-care professionals who co-signed the statement have expressed concern that the podcast’s outspoken 54-year-old host is making millions on the dissemination of bogus medical advice — to the health detriment of his listeners.

The letter also asked the streaming music service to “establish a clear and public policy to moderate misinformation on its platform.”

“Spotify has a responsibility to mitigate the spread of misinformation on its platform, though the company presently has no misinformation policy,” they wrote.”
Are those 270 doctors who still believe that covid vax's (mRNA) can prevent transmission of covid?

It means people like you.
Hey... opinion wielder... Since you know everything about me... Tell me who I am, my background, what I do and why I am just a "arrested developent" person.

Lets see if you did enough research or can remember anything I've posted about myself.

Back