Is Joe Rogan the GOAT commentator?

Joe Rogan GOAT commentator?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
We both know he's been wrong 90% of the time with that call.
So???

People make wrong calls all the time. It happens.

He aint no Anthony Smith though.

Well your perfect world is boring.
Its the perfect perfect world

200.gif

That is EXACTLY what I am saying.

<NewGina>

Poisoned well, fight are still often better on mute

but i know theres ppl out there who like it, i wish i was capable of liking it

Joe adds insight that no one else does, like how Khabib was in deep trouble against Al Iaquinta during the standup, and how Izzy was piecing up Jan before the takedowms
Don't forget his expertise at pointing out leg kicks.

Without Joe, how do we know that Adesanya is badly outstriking Jan with his feints and that he's winning comfortably?

<Fedor23>

He's the GOAT podcaster, no the GOAT commentator. He's changed news forever and deserves credit for changing/destroying mainstream news. Look at Piers Morgan and how he's copying what Rogan has been doing. People are interested in hearing the truth, hearing from all parties including points of view that are considered 'conpiracy theory' or other marginalized people. Information is not as controlled as it used to be and Joe has been leading the way. He deserves a lot of credit for what he has done and continues doing.

<mma4>

Reactions: HHJ
Dont ask me why but with Goldie the atmosphere they created was epic.
He did have the genuine excitement too..but when he formed actual sentences it was like "...."

if Schiavello would ditch all the one liners except for the big kabosh and the good night irene,id be good.

Mauro need to cut all that shit too,bro. They all get old real fast.

He's got more muscles than a seafood platter!!

Back