Is Jon the Barry bonds of mma?

The man wrapped his arms around Gane and pulsing choked him out.

no he also popped for PCT steroid drugs as well in 2016.
Which fight? Because if he pissed clean before his next one it doesn't count. Jone maybe is an idiot in hiding what he's taking, but I think if you had cameras that filmed every fighter on the roster 24 hours a day for 2 years you'd be shocked that the ones that test clean might just be better at passing drug tests.

If he passes his drug test after this, then if you guys still think he's cheating then everyone else is also cheating and passing tests. He only failed the DC rematch and the system is perfect!

He failed UFC 200 vs DC prior to the fight.
He failed the actual rematch vs DC more than a year later.

Bonus, he had picograms vs Gus rematch. Fight had to be moved from Vegas to Cali to grt his approval.

Thats two official fails, not one plus a third controversial one

Ps Jones is the GOAT*. I just dont sugar coat his past.

He’s the best fighter but the biggest cheat. Two things can be true at the same time
Of course they can, if you've been following MMA for than say a couple months.

The UFC started in 93. All the competitors were on gear Gracie, Shamrock. Infact, there is a recent video of Shamrock on VladTV explaining, you have to be childishly naive to believe athletes, are not on gear.

Pride where many world renowned fighters came from, including UFC champions, ENCOURAGED steroids in their promotion.

Eight of Jones opponents have popped for gear. I think most HW champions have popped. Silvia, Silva, Vitor, Barnett, Mir, Bigfoot, Lesnar, Werdum, Coleman etc. Im sure Im missing many.

So unless you are an 11 year old child, that is so naive, perhaps believing Santa will pay you a visit this year, you have to have some grasp of whats going on in MMA.

Even if you are emotionally struggling to cope and rationalize this evening.

Last edited:
He failed UFC 200 vs DC prior to the fight.
He failed the actual rematch vs DC more than. Year later.

Thats two official fails. Not one.

Ps Jones is the GOAT*. I just dont sugar coat his past.

Jones will be the lance armstrong or Barry bonds of mma. Greatest talent and greatest cheat

The UFC so badly wants to call someone the goat even though the sport is hardly 20 years old. They just want their own Ali or Jordan so are calling jones the goat. We’ve had 10 guys the ufc calls the GOAT, it changes literally every few years.

The goat is subjective and not a real thing

Sort of.

Bonds is far superior to Jones statistically. Golden gloves, 500 stolen bases, 40/40 seasons, HR record, ridiculous batting stats during PED use, just a few short of 3,000 hits and a like .298 career average. He's also a much heavier PED user than Jones ever was (allegedly). But nobody touches Bonds in any sport statistically except Gretzky.

Of course they can, if you've been following MMA for than say a couple months.

The UFC started in 93. All the competitors were on gear Gracie, Shamrock. Infact, there is a recent video of Shamrock on VladTV explaining, you have to be childishly naive to believe athletes, are not on gear.

Pride where many world renowned fighters came from, including UFC champions, ENCOURAGED steroids in their promotion.

Eight of Jones opponents have popped for gear. I think most HW champions have popped. Silvia, Silva, Vitor, Barnett, Mir, Bigfoot, Lesnar, Werdum, Coleman etc. Im sure Im missing many.

So unless you are an 11 year old child, that is so naive, perhaps believing Santa will pay you a visit this year, you have to have some grasp of whats going on in MMA.

Even if you are emotionally struggling to cope a rationalize this evening.

I picked Jon to win. Just staying the uncomfortable truth fof everyone.

it’s like knowing Michael touched kids but made great music.

bill cosby was funny but was a rapist

Sort of.

Bonds is far superior to Jones statistically. Golden gloves, 500 stolen bases, 40/40 seasons, HR record, ridiculous batting stats during PED use, just a few short of 3,000 hits and a like .298 career average. He's also a much heavier PED user than Jones ever was (allegedly). But nobody touches Bonds in any sport statistically except Gretzky.

Hard to compare the stats to across sports. Jones is 26-1 the wins and loses are all that counts in mma. Also we don’t know how heavy of a ped user jones is vs bonds

Back