Is Jones getting worse or better?

As my casual, Jones-hugger friend said last night - Jones has become the new Mayweather

Point fighter extraordinaire.

And lets not forget he's been fighting glorified Middleweights.

GOATs like Fedor don't take the easy way out. When did Fedor ever give a fuck, and try to win with point-fighting and fucking TEEP-KICKS for the majority of the points? Fucking lame.

And don't give me that "he's playing smart and just wanting to win". That's a weak excuse and the same one that lazy fucks on unemployment use...as long as they technically keep "looking" for work, the free checks keep rolling in.

I think "complacent" would be more accurate. And maybe Thiago broke him out of it at the end? We all know what Rematch Jon can do :)

I domt think Jones is any better or worse I think Santos is better. Jones didnt try to take him down because he knew Santos would swing to knock his head off

Worse. He could have very easily lost the decision last night. And he looked bad against Smith too.

Like I said last night, Jones needs to get back to his roots and start leading with his grappling again.

I was shocked at how complacent and casual he was last night. I thought he won, but was definitely playing it too cool and could have lost.

He is on the wrong side of 30 now so it’s just a matter of time.

Santos doing exactly what everyone wanted to see, obliterate those chicken legs, and he does it better than everyone else. Is Thiago the current best low kicker in lhw division?

Worse of course, he is in his 30s and peaked early in his life. He is losing before turning 35.

He still finds ways to win tho.... If he looks like shit and winning, what’s that say about his opponents?

"Quality of competition has gone up"

{<jordan}

That is fucking hilarious.

He still finds ways to win tho.... If he looks like shit and winning, what’s that say about his opponents?

He lost. Thiago landed the biggest strikes. A whole bunch of times where jones head was getting nsapped around, meanwhile Jones did jack shit over than that Elbow, and thiago only had issues because of his knee

Back