Is Justin Gaethje The Highest Skilled Mexican Fighter in the UFC?

b907a367c611c59c5c11e286566435a8.jpeg

I thought Stephens only repped Mexico because of his wife being Mexican and his kids?
Stephens mom is Mexican.

Gaetje’s mom is Mexican too and apparently his dad has some Mexican heritage too.

Most skilled Mexican fighters right now would be cejudo, Gastélum, and ferguson. Ortega and gaetje up there too. Dom is injured too often to count and Diaz bros never fight

Gaethje is one of the whitest guys in the roster to be honest its surprising that he has Mexican heritage

You understand Mexican is a nationality right? There are Afro Mexicans, indigenous Mexicans, many people who would be classified as "white" and a continuum between them all.

Mexico doesn't have a single male fighter in the top 10 world rankings

Michael Jordan was also pretty strong I think he has a NBA brawl. I heard he is highly mexican

He's one of hundreds of millions of white murrcan guys.

And apparently he's more German than he's Mexican.

Gaethje's father is German and the mother is Mexican. However, she is Caucasian/European descended, so I doubt she spent much time outside Home Depot looking for roofing jobs. In other words, he is a white American.

Yes because Mexicans are always Home Depot workers.
brian-ortega-post-ufc-222.jpg

You understand Mexican is a nationality right? There are Afro Mexicans, indigenous Mexicans, many people who would be classified as "white" and a continuum between them all.
Yes i do know that . People make the race thing too confusing(Not confusing from my point of view though) nowadays just dont get into it brother .

Yes i do know that . People make the race thing too confusing(Not confusing from my point of view though) nowadays just dont get into it brother .

He's part of the human race.

Back