Banned
Reaction score
SAID AKHMED,
VUSAL BAYRAMOV
MAGOMED MAGOMEDOV
SHAMIL ABDULKERIMOV
KADZHIK ABADZHYAN

Who are these mystery men? Sure there's more CBA

Edit: Conor fought some cans too, but it wasn't against other OV's in Corrupt Russia
McGregor tested himself way more early, where khabib got spoonfed OV's

'Eddie is taking down Conor' -Sherdog

@Liquid Samurai

Last edited:
Guys that he fought when he just newly turned pro aren't expected to be world beaters. He was a noob himself too at that point.

It's a little padded. And his belt is still made of paper AFAIC. He's still a fucking great fighter, though, and most likely the best in the division.

All records start out padded, Khabib didn't lose to any of them... unlike some.

giphy.gif

Everyone has unknown fighters on their record. He doesn't have any submission loses to them unlike his opponent.

Yes its padded. If you cant realize that then you're being delusional.

Sure. But its not like he's ducking top competition now. So I dont really care.

Khabib strength of schedule in his last 4-5 fights isn’t that amazing but Conor fought a lot of guys before they had fully matured like Holloway and Poirer they have looked way better recently I don’t think you can determine too much from this angle, it’s more of the matchup that matters like will khabib get clipped on the way in for a single leg or body lock in rounds 1 and 2 and if they are still fighting in championship rounds does mcgregor have any stamina left or does he get mauled like khabib says he is gonna do - Darrel horcher and Michael Johnson don’t mean that much Edson was a good win but atylistically favored khabib by a lot cause the setups for kicks but also Al is a top ten guy IMO that was a good win but telling that khabib couldn’t finish him (I don’t buy that he was playing with him because I’m the fifth round I thought Al was gonna knock him out)

is this thread idiotic or TS is an idiot

Back