Is "Marty Fakenewsman" the funniest nickname of all time?

Snoozman was funnier, but now it's hard to call him Snoozeman since he's putting his opponents to sleep. Well I guess it can still apply

I see you get upset by people calling you out on ur garbage sense of humor lmao fkn loser
Keep proving my point about you. Thanks.
tumblr_o7qws3okQU1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

p.s.
lmao fkn loser LOL fnk rofl loser. (COOL! you sound so tough!)

Attachments

• upload_2021-11-3_15-40-21.jpeg
    upload_2021-11-3_15-40-21.jpeg
    5.1 KB · Views: 1
The least clever of all time. Why fakenews? When has Kamaru told us fake news? And didnt Askren call him Marty first? Marty from Nebraska. Now thats funny.
Supposedly one of his wrestling coaches in school started calling him Marty, because "Kamaru" is too difficult for Nebraskans to pronounce apparently

it is the funniest nickname of all time. Coincidentally, it is also the first nickname I have ever heard. This may have something to do with my position

How is my pointing out your projection *me* projecting? Oh well.

Also,

"Colby triggers a lot of guys who were bullied in high school" . . . you know 0 about the people you're claiming about, only our own high school experiences. . . which you're clearly projecting onto strangers online.

Colby is just pure cringe and corny ass hell. He talks like a c-level professional wrestler. Spouts corny stupid shit that a middle school kid would say. Both are unlikeable, but Usman has more class and is the better fighter.

Each to their own but to me this is childish and not funny at all.

Colby Cringe is a plague, his fans are more annoying than Conor's fans. Who were more annoying than Ronda fans, who were more annoying than Brock fans, who was more annoying than all those short, bald, out of shape beta males wearing Affliction Shirts.

Beastin' 25/8 is the funniest nickname of all time. It makes all others redundant

Low T city gets me every time

So fakenewsman isn't funny buy toilet humor cumshot chimney is ???

Cumshot Chimaev is better.

I'll ask my seven year old, that's about the right level for this.

Colby IS the kind of guy who was bullied in high school. Lol

Is that normal? People who are bullied go on to become elite fighters?

Where did you get your degree from buddy?

The least clever of all time. Why fakenews? When has Kamaru told us fake news? And didnt Askren call him Marty first? Marty from Nebraska. Now thats funny.
why wear a MAGA hat and pretend to read don jr's book during a press conference?

he's pandering to a specific demographic, and it's one that enjoys childish nicknames. logic isn't something that's appreciated, catch phrases are.

Back