is MMA the most Alpha sport in the world?

Can anyone give me a definition of alpha, please, so I can answer the question?!?!

Thank you,

THE-TEAM-ALPHA-MALE-2015-CALENDAR-563x353.png

You welcome.

Shooting. Someone with a gun would blow your 'alpha' head off before you got anywhere near them with your little gay mma board shorts.

it's not rooted in reality. it's an invention to sell self help books to unkempt losers with tiny dicks

Thank you for your answer.

Ok, since we are talking about sports, I guess we are talking about aggresivity and power and dominance and resistance to pain.

Boxing, mma, rugby, american football, ice hockey, muay thai can be considered more aggresive sports than tennis or cycling or car racing.
THE-TEAM-ALPHA-MALE-2015-CALENDAR-563x353.png

You welcome.

This is not ALPHA
17984560-17984560.jpg

Lol at Rugby. I'll take the dudes who can walk anywhere and have the ability to murder anyone in the room with their hands. If I want to see 300lbs+ of flesh running into each other, I'll go to the gorilla exhibit and throw a bannana in there.
120kgs that can run 100m in 10.8 seconds.

It's a pretty bad timing TS. We just had a fight of the biggest org of this alpha sport headlined by two 135 lbs girls that wouldn't even beat a 12 yr old skater. But well, if that's alpha to you...

Not if you go by it's fanbase. So many pussies masquerading as alpha on MMA websites. In a real heated situation, especially life or death, most would fucking fold like accordions.

What did that 40 year old boxer do to the MMA fighter again?

Get caught up in a surprisingly competitive bout with a guy who's never had a pro boxing match before... Resulting in mass embarrassment for boxing community where we thought he would get iced in 1 round

Get caught up in a surprisingly competitive bout with a guy who's never had a pro boxing match before... Resulting in mass embarrassment for boxing community where we thought he would get iced in 1 round
Keep telling yourself that, you might believe it sometime.

Hockey is for pussies. Football is much more alpha.........
MMA takes it of course.

th

th

th

th

No it's politics LOL, get to the top there and you can even ban shit like MMA. Completely control and direct other people's lives, confiscate their homes for redevelopment, put them on no-fly lists etc, way more alpha.

IMG_1894.JPG

Back