Is Paddy actually a draw?

There's a word for what you just said. I won't say the word because I got a yellow card for saying it.
So you also get a card for saying Khabib has Muslim fans? Stating the damn obvious isn’t racism.

I'm in the UK and no-one who doesn't follow UFC has the slightest idea who he is.
Exactly this, hilarious people thinking paddy is some star here he’s not even as big as Conor Benn or Eubank Jnr. His star power is massively overrated.

Exactly this, hilarious people thinking paddy is some star here he’s not even as big as Conor Benn or Eubank Jnr. His star power is massively overrated.
Look up and down this forum and tell me he isn't a draw. Many people want to see him win, and many others want to see him lose. Either way, they're tuning in.

UFC is doing their best to make a him a draw but realized on Saturday that he will never become one. The whole Ariel feud and ass licking the red goof on top of his extreme delusion in regards to Saturday’s outcome sealed his faith as a douchy glorified gatekeeper with no integrity. His stupid haircut is the cherry on top.

UFC is doing their best to make a him a draw but realized on Saturday that he will never become one. The whole Ariel feud and ass licking the red goof on top of his extreme delusion in regards to Saturday’s outcome sealed his faith as a douchy glorified gatekeeper with no integrity. His stupid haircut is the cherry on top.
So salty. We'll call you Salty Sally from now on.

Did you see all those casuals in the crowd?

He would definitely become a star if he was a better fighter.

Look up and down this forum and tell me he isn't a draw. Many people want to see him win, and many others want to see him lose. Either way, they're tuning in.
Lol. That changed massively this week. People just think he’s a joke. And his alignment with barstool or just more buffoonery. Can’t wait to see how portnoy tries to spin this

i can only speak for myself, but to me he is not entertaining at all lol. his fighting, and his attempt to trash talk is fucking embarrassing.

you know, henry cejudo is similar in that he says, "cringy" things. but that's part of his act! he's doing it intentionally. pimblett is cringe without even knowing it lol. if he wins, then the tide may change. but for now, he's a loudmouth mediocre fighter.

Last edited:
Not Star will have ass kicked head bleeding very bad soon!

I was a huge fan until Sherdog Groupthink told me otherwise, now I can’t stand that wretched scouser... am I doing it right..?

Lets see if he headlines a ppv and it sells. No. Til then he’s a popular fighter people like to hype up.

Conor had Max, Poirier and Mendez on his record before the Aldo fight. Poirier and Mendez were ranked. Paddy will be lucky to ever break top 15. Not even comparable.

I'm not talking about the quality of Paddy's opponents so far. I'm talking about that Paddy is on that door step that in his next one or two fights if he wins he going to be put against fighter very few on here will give him the chance of winning. If he does, he'll be a big draw for the UFC moving forward.

He’s a legit draw. White men are still mmas biggest target market. White men find scousrer, hobbits, euro belonging etc all appealing

hobbits lol

Back