Media Is Payton Talbott the most multi-talented person in the UFC?

The big black tattoos on his back and stomach (I would say no homo but...) were weird to lack at during his last fight.

I don't care whose gay or not but seeing dudes twerking or working the pole is where I draw the line. Ivan sallaverry is the only one who can get away w prancing like a ballerina in the cage, and that's only cos he would kill motherfuckers in the cage. It was awesome to see Joe Riggs be all "I can't believe I lost to a guy like that" lmao

Last edited:
More like, Michael Jordan is the Payton Talbott of Basketball...

8kxfbi.jpg

Everything that guy did was visually beautiful.

Last edited:
This kid's kinda dumb. I was watching a vlog or some shit of his and he was saying how he thinks Floyd or anyone defensively sound is a lazy pot head. It's called philly shell and black code lol. Some fighters would do themselves a favor not talking as much

This kid's kinda dumb. I was watching a vlog or some shit of his and he was saying how he thinks Floyd or anyone defensively sound is a lazy pot head. It's called philly shell and black code lol. Some fighters would do themselves a favor not talking as much
What do you mean by black code?

Payton is Uber talented and will be at least a top 5 guy. An interesting character, last piece of the puzzle is his heart/durability. If he has those he could be champ

Payton is Uber talented and will be at least a top 5 guy. An interesting character, last piece of the puzzle is his heart/durability. If he has those he could be champ
But of course the raw sherdog men will fade him due to pole dancing lol.

Yo fam wasn't Askren a ultimate Frisbee champ 🥏 coulda sworn he was WW champ there iono tho fam bro ain't done ok in UFC so I ain't follow him on IG 🤷‍♂️

Back