Is Pennington the weakest champion right now?

@You Will Vote For Dreyga
no-no-no-no-allison-torres.gif
Just got fuel for another five threads :rolleyes:

She's bottom tier.
Nicco Montano level of champion.
Probably just above her, Montaño is the absolute worst, difference is she beat a "ranked" fighter to get the belt, and will take her beating to lose it, and has taking beatings in the process, Montaño ran away.

Rocky seems like a solid person. But the fact that someone with her limited skill set and athleticism can call themselves a "UFC Champion" is a major indictment on that division.

She's on the longest win streak she's ever had in her career. I'm willing to believe she actually has turned a corner in her training. I don't think she'll have a run like Amanda had but I can see her getting in a couple of defenses.
I do not see her beating pena as pena is way too agressive and stronger in the grappling im pretty sure pena taps her in 3.

But if she doesn't fight pena and she fights other BW's she can win.

I do not see her beating pena as pena is way too agressive and stronger in the grappling im pretty sure pena taps her in 3.

But if she doesn't fight pena and she fights other BW's she can win.
Speaking of Pena, where's she been? That's the fight I'm really interested in seeing.

Yes, yes she is. I will say she's a much better fighter these days but she's one of the weakest champs at the weight class.

Her coach was begging her to show passion. She looked out of shape.

She spoke about retirement almost right after winning.

She got the belt for basically showing up.

For sure. She's a tough lady but I don't respect her as a real champion. You take Val, or Grasso from 125 lbs, and they both would beat her easily imo..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back