defended title

i think he beat more than five former ufc champ during that time

finish most of his fights with devastating ko's

remind me the ngannou's run but without the double champ thing

On his way to be the mma god

Last edited:
Best UFC run ever
main-qimg-1be204273fff95791d6fa60e0ec4ee7f

You have to think though that he's sort of lucky LHW had so many former champs sitting around to matchup with. Someone like Aspinall might not even have a chance to beat a former champ if all of them retire. It's sort of luck of draw to have that opportunity.

his run is too short to compare with long-term dominant champions with multiple title defenses like Jones, DJ, AS, GSP, etc. but what he achieved in less than 3 years is incredible.

He's had favourable matches though. Everybody tries to strike him even though they are clearly not on his level. He luckily hasn't had to fight a well rounded mix martial artist or a decent wrestler yet.
He never will either by the looks of it. LHW doesn't have any legit wrestlers near the top

Maybe Ank but I imagine he too will just stand with Alex.

Fantstic and near perfect run but competition leaves more to be asked for so no.

He's had favourable matches though. Everybody tries to strike him even though they are clearly not on his level. He luckily hasn't had to fight a well rounded mix martial artist or a decent wrestler yet.
Jan tried to wrestlefuck all fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back