Is Sean Strickland MMA’s answer to Floyd Mayweather ?

Sean has brought a hybrid iCarly Philly shell guard style to MMA which exposed a great kickboxer like Izzy who had no answer for it

His performance against Izzy was Mayweather like

Made Izzy look like an amateur

Sean is now being called the Floyd Mayweather of MMA…. Sometimes I think I should delete my account so I don’t have to hear everyone takes on everything.

Let's see Mr. Strickland rack up some title defenses before we compare him to one of the best boxers of all time.

Of course, some title defenses still wouldn't justify comparing him to an undefeated (granted he should've had one loss) multiple weight boxing world champion who demonstrated one of the most advanced skillsets we've ever seen in that sport.

Of course, some title defenses still wouldn't justify comparing him to an undefeated (granted he should've had one loss) multiple weight boxing world champion who demonstrated one of the most advanced skillsets we've ever seen in that sport.
Lots of padding in some of those boxing titles … the ufc title Is offical .. their achievements are closer than u think

Not really. You're just overreacting (as many of you shertards tend do do here).

jake-gyllenhaal-smh.gif

tumblr_o9r2geirDc1usb64to1_500.gif

floyd-mayweather-boxing.gif

gFutTy.gif

What i just don't understand; the philly shell plus checking kicks high and low combined with a push kick here and there seemed like a good approach. But does this not invite a full on charging in ncaa takedown. Or is the risk of getting kneed to the head, soccer kicked while diving in too dangerous?

Back