Is Tatiana Suarez going to become the second W 2 division champion?

Shay Brennan

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
She's ranked 1st at SW and has a dominant viotry over the FLW champ Alexa Grasso. She has alos competed at FLW like 2 fights ago.

There isn't anyobody that can stop her. Only injuries can stop her.

Weili got taken down by a striker in Yan, she has nothing for Tatiana.

Her health issues already robbed her of her physical prime which is sad. She'll turn 34 this year which is crazy to think about considering she made her UFC debut 7 years ago and is still undefeated. She still can get a belt but she ain't got much time left

At 115 yes, but I dont think she can take the belt at 125

She'll definitely beat Weili. There is nobody else for Weili to fight at SW.
Both are old though, makes you wonder who will be the champ after them.
FLW seems to be the best w division.

How crazy is it that just one year ago 125 was widely considered the worst WMMA division and 115 was unquestionably the best. This sport moves so fast

I'm more inclined to say she keeps up her injury woes and never wins a belt. One of the "what if" fighters.

She would have the skills and physical assets to potentially become one.

But as most folks say, she is unfortunately unlikely stay in one piece long enough to grab one championship, let alone two.

Her health issues already robbed her of her physical prime which is sad. She'll turn 34 this year which is crazy to think about considering she made her UFC debut 7 years ago and is still undefeated. She still can get a belt but she ain't got much time left
I wasn’t impressed with her last fight and expect her to lose soon.

If they give her a title shot she'll win imo, but she will be pretty unreliable to count on moving forward. The doctors made her quit wrestling, I don't really understand how she's cleared for MMA. Id think she would make light work of Weili.

10 pro fights in 10 years. She’s obviously very good at wrestling. But wrestling itself is hard on the body.

I hope she can get a few fights in while being healthy. But that seems to be a little too much for her body. I don’t think there is anyway she will be a 2 division champ.. Period.

And it might be a coin toss if she can even win the SW title. I’d probably take Weili to beat her.

No one who drops a 10-8 round to Nina (Ansaroff) Nunes will be a champ
Lol she beat Nina with hardly any feeling in 1 side of her body. She couldn't even attempt a submission. She loss that round due to partial partial paralysis, she shouldn't have even been in the cage. If anything Nina should be forever clowned by losing to a cripple.

Back