Is Tatiana Suarez going to become the second W 2 division champion?

they should give her a title shot NOW. She got bumped up to #1 contender this week after yan lost, so her window is now, period. The chick has a bad cloud over her head and something could happen to derail her if she doesn't fight for the title immediately.

FYi, she just signed with the UFC's favorite agent/manager, so I gotta think he'll push her in to a fight with Zhang.

When she is on her A game, she's a beast and could definitely win a championship or two. However, as other people have stated, she is plagued with injuries and unless she gets that sorted out, she might never become champ at all.

Why? Do you think Weili beats her or that she can't stay healthy to get the title shot?

I think both of those options combined leaves us with a strong possibilty that she might not get that first belt.

When she is on her A game, she's a beast and could definitely win a championship or two. However, as other people have stated, she is plagued with injuries and unless she gets that sorted out, she might never become champ at all.

As MMA fans do we really want her to be champion? We already have 3 divisions that are being held up with inactive champions (Heavyweight, Welterweight, Women's Flyweight). Do we really want a fourth division like this? I think she can win it but considering she has had 3 fights in 5 years I would rather not have to sit through another interim champion when Kayla Harrison has already put out rumors that there could be another interim champion at Women's Bantamweight too.

they should give her a title shot NOW. She got bumped up to #1 contender this week after yan lost, so her window is now, period. The chick has a bad cloud over her head and something could happen to derail her if she doesn't fight for the title immediately.

FYi, she just signed with the UFC's favorite agent/manager, so I gotta think he'll push her in to a fight with Zhang.

2024, discovery in the anti trust case proved you don’t need these c*m guzzling managers, and people still signing with them. Fighters not self sabotage challenge: impossible :rolleyes:

Hopefully. At least her fights are entertaining.

Back