*Is that Gaethje's regular physique during weight ins? He seemed "soft".*

Wow.... I heard you man you just went in too deep. Lol.

Skankhunt420. You brought that response on yourself. Lol It is what it is. I don’t even think I cracked the surface of suicide and the glorification or it over the past 30 years.
Anyways.
I have food to make for my boys. It’s husker football tonight. And then boxing and ufc.

And I’m going to teach my sons how suicide is funny................
Cheers. Sherbro. Don’t kill yourself. And if you’re foolish enough to do so. Hit me. Up and I will do your eulogy.
Keep degrading skanks and stay strong.

No. I was making a joke.

I mean I’ve never seen the movie but it was a joke.

I stand by the joke. He’s an actor. It’s a joke about the shame of gay sex.

I don’t know why I would explain myself.

If anything he should be shamed for suicide. Suicide shouldn’t be lauded he should be shamed and called a coward.

So I have no problem joking about a coward who commits suicide.

When you show compassion to suicide. It makes it more acceptable.
And you shouldn’t draw sympathy from suicide.

You shouldn’t make martyrs from
Suicide. They should be mocked and the media should say what it is.

A cowardly act. I don’t know about this guy but I know he overdosed.

A celebrity. A regular joe. You don’t glorify it with memorials.
That’s what depressed people look at. “ can I have a
Memorial too”

I’ve known many people who have committed suicide over the years. Some not close to me. Some very close to. Me
Some were relied on by family members.

Those people should not be glorified with sympathy.
They should be shamed. Same goes with the media.

A coward commits suicide.
The lowest of low who commit suicide especially who have a family and children. Need to be called out on the selfish act.

Not an oh poor me storyline by the media.

The guy had it all. He’s an absolute coward.

Unless it was accidental. I don’t know. But I don’t support suicide.
And there is nothing more cowardly than taking your own life

I’ll take it another step. If the person has no family or no people that rely on them.
Then I don’t care at all.

Tell me . What do you disagree with what I said. And I’ll tell you a thousand ways you make suicide acceptable And comfortable to those with these thoughts?
TLDR

I am a bit suprised by the odds. I think this is a 50:50 fight.

Gaethje is a bit overrated tbh, hes only beaten barboza and Johnson, vic a bum. Hes exciting but idk why people think hes championship material.

Skankhunt420. You brought that response on yourself. Lol It is what it is. I don’t even think I cracked the surface of suicide and the glorification or it over the past 30 years.
Anyways.
I have food to make for my boys. It’s husker football tonight. And then boxing and ufc.

And I’m going to teach my sons how suicide is funny................
Cheers. Sherbro. Don’t kill yourself. And if you’re foolish enough to do so. Hit me. Up and I will do your eulogy.
Keep degrading skanks and stay strong.
If there is no other way then that is the only way..... One can't truly judge how one feels so let it be ....

Can't remind previous weight ins from Gaethje. Is that his regular, "on shape", physique? Cause Cerrone looked much more ripped. Yeah, i know this is a fight and muscle is secondary.

Just wondering cause i'm thinking on a Gaethje bet, and a bad preparation would be the only reason that could make me hesitate.

Eh... Looks about the same. He’s not a guy with a yoked physique... He never really looked shredded... Just a guy in shape..

TS vindicated. Like Cowboy left you chin out there.

You're confusing 2 different sports. This is MMA not bodybuilding, and the competitors fight instead of posing.

Back