Is the Korean Zombie a Hall of Famer in your eyes??

Is the Korean Zombie a Hall of Famer in your eyes??

• Total voters
Nah but the UFC hall of fame has such weird standards that he might get in. I probably disagree with more than half of those. Then there's the weird stuff where they put a fight in the hall of fame like wtf.

No. He hasn’t accomplished anything tons of other fighters haven’t accomplished. The first twister in the UFC is literally his only unique achievement.

Always exciting, always fun to watch, but probably not quite HOF material. Sorry about that KZ !

Is this a serious question? Hopefully it's a joke because it's completely ridiculous. No way, no how.

His fights against Leonard Garcia and Dustin Poirier were fucking awesome.
At the very least one of his fights makes it in the HOF.

Not even close. He was never the best guy or even close to being the best guy. He has a few good wins, but no. Not even close.

if he's not in there as a fighter entry, he deserves to be in the Fight Wing. the fight vs Poirier was nuts

This. Somehow though I feel this fight is becoming one of the most forgotten FOTY. Maybe because it was a young FW Poirier, but even back then Poirier was a top contender and would have fought for the belt had he beat KZ. That is one of the best MMA fights of all time.

Aye. He's been a legend. Maybe never a champ but he's been in since WEC days.

Nah but the UFC hall of fame has such weird standards that he might get in. I probably disagree with more than half of those. Then there's the weird stuff where they put a fight in the hall of fame like wtf.

They did that because originally Bonnar was in as an individual and they wanted to retcon that without being disrespectful.

If he didn't have to leave for 3 years due to his army requirements he would probably been around at the right time to get a title.... but he didn't... so hall of fucking awesome yes... UFC HOF? No

Assuming he doesn't disqualify himself by winning a major title, Jung is in the holy trinity of most obvious shoo-ins for the Hall of Fucking Awesome among still-active fighters, along with Matt Brown and Justin Gaethje.

I don't think so. He is an awesome fighter but the HOF is already pretty diluted. He might get in through a fight of his but he isn't really a HOFer. I like him but I think the army stint really hurt his career.

Based on his UFC career, which is good but not great, would have to say no. He's an exciting fighter that fans love to watch. But the bar for the HOF should be based off accomplishment. Since the HOF definitely does not use that as the criteria for entry, he certainly has a shot at making it in.

Back