Is the Steven Sotloff Beheading Video Fake?

Maybe some Prisionplanent/Infowars "correspondents" should go try and find out.

my theory - since the message before the "beheadings" are the most important part of the videos they probably tell the person that if they read it calmly and clearly that they won't kill them via the beheading in favor of something quicker (shooting them in the head or something then beheading them after). this would explain why the camera goes black every time before the actual act and why the guys reading seem so calm.

I agree that prisonplanet "journalists" should go see if these beheadings are real, or "another false flag".

I am waiting for them to declare the plane that crashed in Jamaica to have been shot down by us jets.

OP, aren't you the same guy who asked whether it was true that the UN had an imminent plans to invade the US and take our guns away?

Things like this make me want to cancel democracy. The thought of this guy casting a vote is painful to contemplate.

No, I think from time to time people should gaze into the abyss, confront the stupidity that lies within Man's heart. And Woman's heart.

Behold the horror -- and remember that these people vote:

http://www.livescience.com/28428-conspiracy-beliefs-by-political-party.html

Now, if you want to be truly horrified, remember that conspiracy theories are actually even MORE popular in the rest of the world, particularly Russia/Eastern Europe/Middle East/Latin America.

It's truly the dominant global religion now, conspiracy theory.

OP, aren't you the same guy who asked whether it was true that the UN had an imminent plans to invade the US and take our guns away?

LOL, I remember that one. He has a gift for figuring this stuff out.

my theory - since the message before the "beheadings" are the most important part of the videos they probably tell the person that if they read it calmly and clearly that they won't kill them via the beheading in favor of something quicker (shooting them in the head or something then beheading them after). this would explain why the camera goes black every time before the actual act and why the guys reading seem so calm.

Good point. I wondered how they could seem so calm. Sotloff looked almost serene as he spoke,

Things like this make me want to cancel democracy. The thought of this guy casting a vote is painful to contemplate.

Our democracy can be as great as people can be, but it is also as fallible as people are. - George Takei

I also thought it was weird that at the time when it seemed like the US forces were pulling out, ISIS releases these videos almost begging for us to come back. I thought the timing was very suspect

You never know when it comes to war propaganda, but I'm not into thoroughly analyzing a beheading video.. lol

The James Foley video seems fishy and I didn't think they released the other one.

Whats the average gestation period for dumb ass conspiracy theories?

I am a after effects master and I say its fake

Well I watched the slow mo frame by frame and that part in the beginning of the video certainly looked fake. No blood at all and the dude was just going to town on his neck with the knife.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back