Movies Is there any actor you hate for ridiculous reason?

David Caruso, Because of his face:

15256_v9_ba.jpg

What are your "ridiculous" reasons for disliking them?
I mentioned hughey grandt already

Guy Pearce just looks like he is crushing coal in to diamonds with his shit cutter 24/7. plus as a kid I was genuinely hyper for the time machine reboot. that fucker owes me

renee zellwinger also because of bridget jones

valente he was in most of the chicano movies as the dopey dude but he enter full patrons oswalt for the george lopez show

dudes a sell out

Rami just has that smells his own facts type of artist look

Probably Jordi El Nino. He looks like exactly like a friend from High School except with a wasting disease.

Tom Cruise. Can't stand all of his Scientology shit. I refuse to watch his movies and haven't seen one since the 90s.

Nic Cage was strongly on this list. He was great in his early roles, like Raising Arizona. His action hero stuff really ruined him for me. However, his recent self-deprecating stuff has brought me back around to liking him again.

I hate him for the same reason but he is such a good actor I quickly forget it when watching him in movies.

This makes me hate him more.

I can't stand Michael Rappaport. I wont watch anything with him in it.

He's one of those guys where people see him play an annoying piece of shit and then he just becomes one with the character. Hated that guy after I saw Higher Learning. Same with John Leguizamo as Benny Blanco from the Bronx in Carlito's Way. Took a while for me to come around to him in other roles.

I knew a guy who couldn't stand Brittany Murphy because she was such a ho in 8 Mile.

I hate him for the same reason but he is such a good actor I quickly forget it when watching him in movies.

This makes me hate him more.

I agree with you. Cruise is a good actor. It is silly to not like someone because of their goofy "religion," but I also refuse to get over it.

I really dislike any famous person that uses their fame to address political issues. DO something about it, don't bitch and whine. I don't care what their politics are, or what their religion is.

I can't stand Michael Rappaport. I wont watch anything with him in it.
He's a terrible actor, that found himself in roles where his "talents" were somewhat useful. He has some screen presence, due to his uniquely ugly appearance and odd line delivery, but that's about it.

Jake Gyllenhal

I don't like his face and scrawnyness. Good actor, but I can't get past his "Mature high school student" appearance.

Back