Is there any better carbonated mineral water than Topo Chico Agua Mineral?

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I could never stomach Perrier or San Pelligrino or other mineral waters but that Topo Chico chilled is amazing, doesn't have that disgusting weird taste most mineral waters have. It has to be the best hands down @lifelessheap advised me to stop drinking soda and get on that sparkling mineral water and I bought 8 boxes at 12 bottles per box of this stuff on sale for 6.99 with coupon at my local Bev warehouse, its great. I got 4 plain unflavored and 4 twist of limon.

10TOPO-WEB1-superJumbo.jpg

1501625064531-N3AWR2VCHQN5UWU2PLPO

Fizzy water is the pits, I would rather swig on a bottle of John Goodmans ball sweat.

Reactions: Zer
Fizzy water is the pits, I would rather swig on a bottle of John Goodmans ball sweat.
I used to say that until I had topo chico, its also better for your health man. Diet soda has tons of chemicals ask @lifelessheap dropping diet soda made a big difference for him and he been on that flavor or sparkling water for a while

I used to say that until I had topo chico, its also better for your health man. Diet soda has tons of chemicals ask @lifelessheap dropping diet soda made a big difference for him and he been on that flavor or sparkling water for a while
+1. I normally can't stand sparkling water. Matter of fact, topo is the only kind I can drink. Bout to sound super homo, but it almost has a creamy mouth feel.

Is there a reason to drink carbonated water over regular water?

If you really like sodas and just need that carbonation and flavor. They’ve helped me immensely break my coca-cola addiction
The burps is what i do it for, nothing beats eating a nice meal and unleashing a loud burp after.

You won’t catch me paying a red cent for Mexican water unless I’m trying to cut weight.

Reactions: Zer
Getting hipster over carbonated water :rolleyes:.

Buy whatever is the cheapest and use it as a replacement for soda if you need something with a bit of bite.

Back