Is there any non douche UK fighters?

Lerone Murphy is still undefeated and seems like a genuinely delightful guy...

He was also shot in the face and hit by a car! <{katwhu}>

War, Lerone Murphy.

In this context, absolutely.
Ireland and Northern Ireland are relatively similar so I don't think it's taboo to put Conor in this box in this thread.
It's not like he's French or some shit.
Yeah tell people from ireland that shit,see what happens

Revenge for skibereeeeeeen

Has TS ever been to London? Lol, their English vocabulary for swearing and the tone they use is way beyond the Americans or the Canadians.

Watch a few films, like Sexy Beast, Scum, Layer Cake, Harry Brown, etc.. You'll see that the Brits just have the voice and vocab for a good old fucking tongue lashing that no one can match lol.

IMO its a hard place to live, lack of privacy, expense, immigration policies, people are on the edge, and you'll hear it from them, they won't hide shit there.

Imagine somebody would open a thread called „Is there any Dagi fighter who is not a pullout merchant (or religious fanatic)?“ the thread would be immediately deleted and TS would receive a yellow or even a ban…

Im afraid only writing this post will get me a yellow but somebody has to ask it!

Bisping spitting
Lee Murray stealing 50 million
Dan Hardy miss treating women
Michael Page showing off, disrespectful
Paul Daley sucker punching kos
Ross Pearson DUI

Sonnen - Fraudster
Jones - multiple
War machine - r@pist
Colby - disrespectful
Phil Baroni - murderer
Joe son - murderer

Before mods ban , I am just fucking around a bit, not being serious . It's all tounge in cheek.

But it is kind of funny how we've been introduced to so many arrogant ass fighters from the UK lately...Conor, Darren Till, Paddy, now Ian.
Not sure if these guys are just taught to play the PR game heavy over there but fuckkk.

Garry might be the most classless fighter I've seen in the last decade.

I find it also amusing how all of these guys have blatant flaws in their game that will eventually get them exposed.
We all know Garry is gonna get derailed vs a Shavkat or Luque.

Edit:
Lmao I'm well aware that Ireland isn't in the UK, but Northern Ireland is and , for what it's worth I think it's ok put Garry and Conor in this box for the purpose of making my point in this thread.
It's not like they're French or some shit.
Calm your asses down. @Tatra @Simple Southerner @jeff7b9 @Venom hespectfully
50% of those fighters aren't from the UK. I know you've said that in an edit, but I just wanted to point out that your premise is flawed at best.

I like all the brit fighters except bisping and ian, and i only realized i don’t like ian this fight.
He blew away his opponent, didn’t try to finish, and then makes a big stink at the end….. i mean wtf is that?
Ian isn't a British fighter.

In this context, absolutely.
Ireland and Northern Ireland are relatively similar so I don't think it's taboo to put Conor in this box in this thread.
It's not like he's French or some shit.
Stop mate. You don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about. Stop now.

Arnold Allen, Tom Aspinall, Leon Edwards, and Muhammad Mokaev are amongst some of the respectful UK+Irish fighters.

But yeah, the loudmouths seem to grab more attention.
Mokaev? I think he called people racist and xenophobic on Twitter, including Pimblett. Called Russia islamophobic and wanted it to be removed from his stat/place of birth in UFC.
I think he has beefs with multiple fighters from ex-USSR, with some back from pre-UFC days when he was called out and responded that they suck and doesn’t deserve to fight such gift of Allah like him.
Also on social media he either threatened or called names one Russian journalist because of some weird shit.
And him calling names that guy from Georgia whom he kicked in the groin (?).
And this whole weird shit when to Western media he claims that he and his father are political refugees and to Russian that his father found a good job in UK and they moved for a better life.

Back