Is there anything i can do to have a full beard?

Not sure if you look dirty and lazy or lazy and dirty.

I forget the name but there is a drug that works. You need to apply it to your face twice a day for like 6 months. Its still up to your genetics, but it makes all your hairs grow to their full potential.

My buddy did it and he went from a patchy beard to a full and think beard in 6 months like magic.

The only thing I remember about it is "terminal hairs" lol. He was obessed about going terminal. Apparantly it's when the hair becomes mature and fully grows in and won't fall back out once to ustop using the stuff.

Anyway, look it up and give it a shot

I was able to grow a full beard when I was 18 and my beard has definitely got thicker with age. Time will help.

There is an old guy on YouTube with an insane beard and he looked like you when he was younger. Apparently he only got a sweet beard in his 40s+

Shave more. Like with a razor. My mom always said it comes in thicker like that.... Not sure if it's true but whatever.

Seriously though, just rock what you have. It's one of those things you can't change about yourself so just own it.

My beard grew darker and thicker as I got older. When I was in my early 20s it really didn’t grow high up on my cheeks and my mustache was thin. It’s grown in considerably since then. Just give it time. Shave your face if you don’t like your beard, maybe let it grow out in the winter each year and see if anything changes.

It would probably help to have a fat Sicilian slop his ballbag all over your face.

Hormones etc or stick with it. It'll thicken a bit the more you grow it, but it takes a long time, like years. I've been growing my hair on my face for twenty years and the cheeks are still sparce. Is what it is.

According to the research done by BMC Complementary Altern. Med.**, the supreme blend of Houttuynia Cordata, Perilla Frutescens & Green Tea is an effective herbal complex to treat alopecia in a special formula of 2:1:1.

RecentFrankDartfrog-size_restricted.gif

No. There isn't much you can do to have a glorious beard like me. I will share my pics if I thought Sherdog could handle it.

My beard grew darker and thicker as I got older. When I was in my early 20s it really didn’t grow high up on my cheeks and my mustache was thin. It’s grown in considerably since then. Just give it time. Shave your face if you don’t like your beard, maybe let it grow out in the winter each year and see if anything changes.
I'm 29 and I have even less beard growth than TS. Am I fucked? or did you get substantially more even after 30?

I'm 29 and I have even less beard growth than TS. Am I fucked? or did you get substantially more even after 30?

I noticed it more starting around your age, but that’s also when I started letting it grow more. It might have improved earlier if I had given it a chance.

When I was a spotty teen my dad told me that I need to lick some pussy to grow a beard.
I’ve got a strong beard

Did you say, “Ok take your pants off then”

I have this same dilemma. Im 40, and nothing has ever changed. I did lots of research. Working out, eating healthy and getting proper amounts of sleep is supposed to help promote hair growth. That said, there is also a direct link between being able to grow facial hair, and losing the hair on your head. don't believe me, start thinking about all your bros with wicked beards and whats going up top. There are some elite specimens who get to do both, we just arent them.

That said, I have a full head of hair, no receding hair line, and no grey hair. And i remind my buddies of that all the time!

Can you just cut off an inch and send it to him so he can weave it into his own?

Will do!! He could also use super glue if he wants to. I was going to say he could trim his chest hair and put that on his face but my guess is his chest is smoother than a baby's bottom.

Back