Is there anything more mystical and amazing than Matrix Silva

I mean look at this, round 2, Silva chooses to put his hands down and just matrixes all over Yushin Okami…. Magical stuff

it starts at 10:05 here.

Other lesser men have tried to emulate matrix Silva but they are just pale imitations

tumblr_mrhmapQvyj1rrshcdo1_250.gif

If I had better computer knowledge I’d post a gift of Silva matrixing okami

Vitor, Hendo, Franklin, Murray, Okami, Sonnen all piece up the current champion
Fawkkk no. Sean Strickland would look like a damn Avenger in there against almost everyone you mentioned. Slow as shit grapplers on HRT are not making it up the current MW rankings, they'd get stopped by Edmund Shabazyan and Brad Tavares.

I don't know if there's a right answer or not, but I do know that the sport hasn't been the same since he lost and GSP retired. Everyone else just feels like we're holding them to some intangible standard and they inevitably fall short.

I’d also encourage you to watch the last 20 seconds or so of round 1. Silva starts to loosen up, feints with his hands a lot, then paws out with his lead (right) hand, quickly grabs and pulls down Okami’s hand with his right and lands a fast head kick over the top.

<5>

Quality stuff. I remember watching that fight and as soon as I saw Silva starting to shift gears I thought that we’re in for some magic. I wasn’t wrong!

His use of head movement was beautiful throughout the fight. Even when he dropped his hands, Okami wouldn’t fully commit on anything more than a jab as he was careful of getting countered. Then he was dropped by a counter jab as he was throwing a jab

<DCWhoa>

Other lesser men have tried to emulate matrix Silva but they are just pale imitations

tumblr_mrhmapQvyj1rrshcdo1_250.gif

been lookin for this gif for a long time. Hashad was straight clownin and Matt was just so rustled about it. He even confronted Hashad and said something like”I’m glad you’re not on my team”. Matt would go on to lead his team in bible study. It was an interesting season, to say the least. Thx for this, choppah. U did ok in the heavies imo.

Back