Is This Bad?

What's with the white belt troll invasion?

They're out of TUF, they're out of MMA, they're even out of OT, into the War Room and technique discussion. Do they hold anything sacred anymore?

What tournament, style? Sounds like you did the right thing rooting for your brother while he was fighting. Think of it this way: If you had to make the choice would you do as well if you knew your brother was stretching instead of yelling for you to get after the other girl? Also yelling for your brother probably pumped you up a bit and gave you some good energy. In my opinion that’s better than the monotonous routine of stretching before fighting.

What's with the white belt troll invasion?

They're out of TUF, they're out of MMA, they're even out of OT, into the War Room and technique discussion. Do they hold anything sacred anymore?

Are you referring to GSPfan EEG?

Because the thread-starter isn't trolling.

You should of stretched. But i very much doubt it would of made any difference.

Stretching, getting intense, and warming up can lose you the fight if you dont do it.

Well, stretching is important, but so is team work. Just make sure you stretch every time. She sounds like she is good, so it probably would have been close either way.But stretch to avoid injury.

Stretching is almost as important as separating your writing into paragraphs.

PS- It's "bye" not "buy".

sorry.... stupid question... i looked at you profile.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back