Is this proof Reyes won 3-2 ?

Is it ?

• Total voters
Fight metrics usually don’t mean too much as they don’t take a lot of things into account so I’m gonna say no.

(I think Reyes probably won 3-2)

Such as what? What did Jon did that needs to be taken into consideration? More damage? No. Takedowns? No. Walked forward? This isn't a walking contest.

It's funny that people say Jon won but fail to present any sort of significant argument to explain why. Why did he win ANY of those rounds? I didn't need fight metrics to see Reyes won. I was just looking at the fight with my eyes open and watching him land more and better strikes. You could actually feel the impact of those kicks. You could actually see Jon responding to the impact of the punches. So, how do you score it for Jon?

Landing more significant strikes doesn’t necessarily mean you win the round.
And then you went full retard.

Significant strikes is power. Damage.

In a fight...........

Where you strike people.

Where damage is the objective.

Please go back to watching doubles tennis or whatever bullshit you grew up loving in the suburbs.

It does when you stuff all the TD attempts, there were no knockdowns, and nobody was visibly hurt.
Still not necessarily. Count each significant strike on its own merit. If it looks like you're landing the harder shots, then your 16 landed can be better than the opponent's 17.

In a fight...........

Where you strike people.

Please go back to watching doubles tennis or whatever bullshit you grew up loving in the suburbs.
Calm down mate. You got way ahead of yourself there and crazily arrogant. Not all significant strikes are as significant as one another. See my post above.

Yes... but the criteria is on clean and EFFECTIVE striking.

The clean effective strikes in round 2 came from Jones.

Most of Reyes strikes were not effective.
Lol no they didn't. The cleanest strike of the round was the uppercut Reyes landed at the end of the round. Jones landed 2 body kicks and a jab that round and that's about it. Not to mention that Reyes had Jones up against the cage and made him turn his back and literally run to get away.

There unbiased people gave GOAT JONES the decision...deal with it salty haters!

Such as what? What did Jon did that needs to be taken into consideration? More damage? No. Takedowns? No. Walked forward? This isn't a walking contest.

It's funny that people say Jon won but fail to present any sort of significant argument to explain why. Why did he win ANY of those rounds? I didn't need fight metrics to see Reyes won. I was just looking at the fight with my eyes open and watching him land more and better strikes. You could actually feel the impact of those kicks. You could actually see Jon responding to the impact of the punches. So, how do you score it for Jon?

You clearly didn’t read my post did you. I said Reyes won.

Forward pressure and who is landing the harder or more damaging strikes is an example of things that fight metrics don’t take into account.

The judge that gave four rounds to Jon was getting thrashed on Twitter right after the fight. He basically said he gave Jon four rounds because he was walking forward. Said you can't win a fight moving backwards; it's in his Texas MMA rule book. Threatened to press charges and sue anyone and everyone if they kept fucking with him. Hopefully he decides to forego judging future MMA events.

In a fight...........

Where you strike people.

Not all strikes are created equal.

Jones landed the harder and more damaging strikes than Reyes in round 2, where Reyes was just moving his hands on Jones’ head and Jones was hitting Reyes with hard shots.

So if Reyes throws a three punch combination for flash and no power, and Jones hits Reyes with a Single lefthook that visibly moves Reyes, Jones landed the more effective blow, even though he only landed one to Reyes’ three.

I believe in Stann/Bisping, there was a round where Bisping was just jabbing Stann’s nose off, but Stann landed a single hard right hand that forced Bisping into the fence, and it was clear he took the round.

While not as obvious in Reyes/Jones, Jones landed the harder damaging shots in the 2nd round.

Also, women’s singles tennis is much more enjoyable than doubles. Much more activity.

Anyone who vote yes is either a troll or an extremely dumb and uneducated fan who doesn't understand scoring criteria.

Landing more significant strikes doesn’t necessarily mean you win the round.
What? It sure does when you also have over all strikes and your opponent does nothing significant to match it.

Lol no they didn't. The cleanest strike of the round was the uppercut Reyes landed at the end of the round. Jones landed 2 body kicks and a jab that round and that's about it. Not to mention that Reyes had Jones up against the cage and made him turn his back and literally run to get away.
Yes I keep seeing people say Reyes ran from Jon but it was Jon who turned his back and ran multiple times

The judge that gave four rounds to Jon was getting thrashed on Twitter right after the fight. He basically said he gave Jon four rounds because he was walking forward. Said you can't win a fight moving backwards; it's in his Texas MMA rule book. Threatened to press charges and sue anyone and everyone if they kept fucking with him. Hopefully he decides to forego judging future MMA events.

The main goal of a fight is to hit and not to get hit. Many martial arts use walking backwards as a legit defense strategy. It's pretty valid style of fighting, and in many ways the smarter one.

Jones avoided and blocked a lot of those strikes that supposedly landed and were significant.

Jones controlled the distance and kept moving forward. Reyes landed the better strikes and the most strikes overall. Jones landed a TD or 2 but did nothing with it. Reyes also defended the majority of Jones attempts which for some reason gets ignored.

As a whole fight Reyes won.
Judging by rounds Reyes won

Jones should have had a point deduction as well for extending his fingers in attempt to poke Reyes eyes.

What? It sure does when you also have over all strikes and your opponent does nothing significant to match it.

Yes... but the more effective shots came from Jones.

And the scoring criteria is clean and effective striking. Not who lands more.

Back