Media Is this staph on Saint Denis' head?!?

Could be just a gnarly pimple/abscess too. Kind of hard to say from just the pic

He does have what looks like tiny pimples elsewhere on his forehead so that's certainly a possibility.

Plus staph usually is more of a wound like right? This has more of a shape that a cystic pimple would (not saying that's it just as a comparison)

He does have what looks like tiny pimples elsewhere on his forehead so that's certainly a possibility.

Plus staph usually is more of a wound like right? This has more of a shape that a cystic pimple would (not saying that's it just as a comparison)
Not sure to be honest. I know it can turn into a gnarly featering open wound like randleman had that infamous time. But not really sure what staphs beginning stages look like. And yeah I’ve had a bad cystic pimple before and it looked similar. Sucked. It took a long time to go away even after doctor lanced it.

Not sure to be honest. I know it can turn into a gnarly featering open wound like randleman had that infamous time. But not really sure what staphs beginning stages look like. And yeah I’ve had a bad cystic pimple before and it looked similar. Sucked. It took a long time to go away even after doctor lanced it.
I would get a massive recurring csytic pimple on the side of my face when I was a teenager. Not only did it look terrible, but it felt like I got punched in the face and lasted weeks with a lingering bruise.

It’s just poo, fellas. Relax. Nothing we haven’t seen in the octagon before.

Weird placement for staph. It’s typically on your arm, legs, or chest.

Do some fighters just refuse to shower afterwards?
Lots of gyms won’t properly clean their mats between sessions. I’ve seen one gym have a Muay Thai class that went right into grappling without wiping anything down.

Lol, Dustin's gonna pop it.

I've had staph twice in the last 3 years. One was on the back of my head, hurt like a mother fucker.

3e0e838d3be8bbae6654cb823bca1b1a.gif

Damn, that's something I do not want!

Lots of gyms won’t properly clean their mats between sessions. I’ve seen one gym have a Muay Thai class that went right into grappling without wiping anything down.
Ugh that's disgusting. I get it if it were a striking only martial art gym, but if there's grappling going on, these places need to up their hygiene game.

Back