Is this the coldest scene in movie history?

I was texted today by a girl, quite hot to be honest, on OkCupid who has profile pics with her dressing up in some fetish shit with open legs saying she's sexually quite satisfied and also because she's working as a sex worker she's only looking for new friends.

That's pretty cold too. LOL. I like her already.

I was texted today by a girl, quite hot to be honest, on OkCupid who has profile pics with her dressing up in some fetish shit with open legs saying she's sexually quite satisfied and also because she's working as a sex worker she's only looking for new friends.

That's pretty cold too. LOL. I like her already.
Dang, Magical 🧝‍♀️

I'm also getting a bit tipsy. This is my dear diary now.

All of Fargo was cold
Very very true. Except the end of season 3. Protagonist was finally a full and active self concious person creating her own reality. But yea, I love Fargo and their take of brutality and coldness.

Sicario takes it to a whole other level but essentially, it follows the path of the OG
*timestamped*

Similar vibes with Sicario

If you want to follow the OG, get Al Pacino to star in your film
*timestamped*

this. the way Daniel matter-of-factly says, “those areas have been drilled,” after he gets exactly what he wants from his dancing monkey is colder than any murder.

Was a great scene. The wife knows as soon as he says “your little girl” that it’s over for everyone. Is the small kid Brock from breaking bad? Kid is gonna be type cast at playing kids who’s moms die.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mapichtli
Back