Is Tito Ortiz The Greatest LHW Champion In The UFC Now That Jones Is Out Of The Discussion?

Thesnake101

Think about it, it worth it.
@Gold
Reaction score
- Made Gay Mezger his bitch
- Beat Wanderlei to win the title; Wanderlei would go on to win his next 16 fights, only blemishes during that time were an NC against Gilbert Yvel and a draw against Cro Cop (three times his size!)
- Defended his title 5 times, against world renowed competition such as: Yuki Kondo, Evan Tanner, Elvis Sinosic, Vladimir Matyushenko, and Ken Shamrock :eek:

So... Is "The Huntington Beach Bad Boy/The People's Champ" the greatest LHW champion the UFC has ever had?

giphy.gif

Wearing_Gay_Mezger_shirt.jpg

ortiz-bader3.gif

He is underrated on here for sure. But DC is the 2nd greatest LHW of all time in my opinion.

Intact-skull Tito is teh GOAT imo.

Seriously though, Tito did not suck.

Frank Shamrock is still above Tito imo.

Jones isn't out of discussion

Greatest LHW champ* (Resume)
Jones
Chuck
Tito
DC
Shamrock

Both are not GOAT.
DC is
DC only has 8 fights at LHW and has lost two of them. I can’t for the life of me call him the LHW goat with that resume.

Tito is for sure in the discussion... anyone old enough care to explain why Tito was called Cheatoo?Why was his weight cutting called cheating

- Made Gay Mezger his bitch
- Beat Wanderlei to win the title; Wanderlei would go on to win his next 16 fights, only blemishes during that time were an NC against Gilbert Yvel and a draw against Cro Cop (three times his size!)
- Defended his title 5 times, against world renowed competition such as: Yuki Kondo, Evan Tanner, Elvis Sinosic, Vladimir Matyushenko, and Ken Shamrock :eek:

So... Is "The Huntington Beach Bad Boy/The People's Champ" the greatest LHW champion the UFC has ever had?

giphy.gif

Wearing_Gay_Mezger_shirt.jpg

ortiz-bader3.gif

no

Tito is for sure in the discussion... anyone old enough care to explain why Tito was called Cheatoo?Why was his weight cutting called cheating

I thought Tito was called Chito because that's how Cyborg pronounced his name when he became her manager.

Back