Is woke gender labelling bigoted? I think it might be.

Ok, but specifically, let's stay on point here guys, is the process of describing people's genders as non binary really an act of bigotry?

I think it is, because it means that they are obstinately held to the belief that a male cannot be male gendered and feel like a woman, for example.
I have a difficult time understanding the "feel like a woman" aspect.
I'm a man, I don't feel like a man or a woman, I don't know what that means or feels like.

Ok, but specifically, let's stay on point here guys, is the process of describing people's genders as non binary really an act of bigotry?

I think it is, because it means that they are obstinately held to the belief that a male cannot be male gendered and feel like a woman, for example.

If your gender is either binary or non binary, that itself is a binary.

-----
Move to war room if you like, it's not politics I'm posting about and I consider it intelligent discussion, which is supposedly Mayberry content.
-----

So a friend of mine I've not seen for a while told me her 8yr old son was non binary, I said nothing, it was a non sequitur so I carried on with the conversation and let her be. But it irritated me so I decided to think about it and work out why, this is my hypothesis:

So I think that people who are describing anyones gender as different from birth sex are bigoted. Because they are holding the unreasonable belief that people cannot experience feelings that we consider related to the gender that does not conform with their birth sex.

It is normal for some men to feel nurturing towards babies, or to enjoy gossiping. It is also normal for some women to enjoy combat sports and to fix motor cars. Doing these things or identifying with aspects of the other gender does not make them a different gender, it's just aspects of the diversity of the human experience.

So, gender woke people are bigots, yes?

Taking care of babies, gossiping, combat sports, working on cars have nothing to do with gender. These are just stereotypes.

I agree with TS.

Instead of society shedding cultural stereotypes assigned to men and women, trans-ideology reinforces those stereotypes. If you're a man that likes to wear dresses you can't be a man, you must transition to a women.

Taking care of babies, gossiping, combat sports, working on cars have nothing to do with gender. These are just stereotypes.

To be fair they do correlate heavily with gender, but then again most stereotypes correlate... that's sort of the point of stereotypes, they're lazy shortcuts.

Ideally we could acknowledge the correlation while allowing for the exceptions without judgment.

Last edited:
So I think that people who are describing anyones gender as different from birth sex are bigoted. Because they are holding the unreasonable belief that people cannot experience feelings that we consider related to the gender that does not conform with their birth sex.

Bigoted is defined as obstinately or unreasonably attached to a belief, opinion, or faction, in particular prejudiced against or antagonistic towards a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group.

So the woke crowd or the non gender binary crowd are bigoted against men who sometimes feel like a woman, for example, or indeed anyone who doesn't confirm entirely to a gender binary that they present at birth.

You really need to take some time to think this through.

Bigoted is defined as obstinately or unreasonably attached to a belief, opinion, or faction, in particular prejudiced against or antagonistic towards a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group.

So the woke crowd or the non gender binary crowd are bigoted against men who sometimes feel like a woman, for example, or indeed anyone who doesn't confirm entirely to a gender binary that they present at birth.

It's even more stupid than that. They use the same clichés as the old-school bigoted to determine "what" their child is. Woe is the boy that says that he likes the color pink, plays with barbie dolls or "love" another boy. Historically it would be seen as a childish phase, miscommunication or excentricity. Nowadays they will shoehorn him into being something different than a boy. Then cut his balls 5-10 years down the road. Same goes for girls

Wokeness is about groups who dont do well attacking groups that do do well

I think it is probably a mental illness, but I think there's room to work out how you cure the illness. In certain cases it might be that a transition is the way to go but I think that those cases would be extremely limited and only available after a load of mental health treatment.
It is a mental illness, and transition doesn’t show promising outcomes outside of the classic “studies” people will post with non significant p-values, restrictive definitions of regret or other clear faults. That being said I wouldn’t stop someone transitioning cause they’re going to be mentally ill either way, just wouldnt allow those groups to change language and force everyone to play along with their delusions

did you know that transgenders have some gene variants in common with schizophrenics? this supports the idea that a lot of it is down to a disordered brain, but I won’t pretend to know everything, especially since I dont argue with people about this stuff much so it’s not in the back of my head

You seem to have created a belief system nobody has and then you ask if it is bigoted. This thread is a lot more telling about you than anyone in your example.

Non-binary isn't a real thing. You don't have to conform to stereotypes of a man or woman to be a man or woman. That kind of thinking is so fucking backwards and regressive.

-----
Move to war room if you like, it's not politics I'm posting about and I consider it intelligent discussion, which is supposedly Mayberry content.
-----

So a friend of mine I've not seen for a while told me her 8yr old son was non binary, I said nothing, it was a non sequitur so I carried on with the conversation and let her be. But it irritated me so I decided to think about it and work out why, this is my hypothesis:

It is normal for some men to feel nurturing towards babies, or to enjoy gossiping. It is also normal for some women to enjoy combat sports and to fix motor cars. Doing these things or identifying with aspects of the other gender does not make them a different gender, it's just aspects of the diversity of the human experience.

So, gender woke people are bigots, yes?
Not sure if bigot is the right word. The better word is ideologue but I prefer Dostoevsky's take: demons. Child abuser would also work in your friends situation.

The entire trans ideology is a paradox. On one end, they say there is no reason a woman can't like sports, wear pants, like cars, etc. And no reason men can't like fashion, like makeup, etc.

But then when people go trans, they do everything in their power to look and present like the complete STEREOTYPICAL version of the gender they aspire to. The transwoman wear high heels, lipstick, get implants, and tight dresses. They often try to look as slutty as possible. And then transmen get facial hair, try to get muscles, etc. That is a GENDERED stereotype.

Last edited:
You really need to take some time to think this through.
Spell it out to me chap, consider me stupid.

You seem to have created a belief system nobody has and then you ask if it is bigoted. This thread is a lot more telling about you than anyone in your example.
I am not saying whether people can feel like a different sex or not, in fact I would suggest that most people have experience of it.

My commentary is specifically about those who choose to define male and female gender so rigidly such they they can call an 8yr old (this started before the child was 4) non binary.

They are bigoted because they rigidly hold to the belief that a child cannot have worn the opposite genders clothes once, or cannot be non conforming to gender stereotypes and be considered an aspect of their apparent gender. It can a form of homophobia that is acceptable in polite society.

I don't think that I have created a belief system, I'm just describing how psychologists broadly understood gender in the 1990s, which was that it's complicated and more of a sliding scale. Which is how I've encountered it also, a wide diaspora. It seems to me that the business of rigidly prescribing what should be considered male or female or indeed non binary is indeed a mischief and doesn't take into account the reality.

I guess I'd like you to tell me why you think that is upsetting to you, and why you think it constitutes a belief system rather than observation of reality.

Last edited:
Why do we still care about how another person feels about who they're attracted to or which gender they identify with. Who gives a fuck. I can't wrap my head around it

When it was removed from the DSM it opened the flood gates for pharma to sell hormone treatment to the retards.
It's as simple as that.
Money.

Spell it out to me chap, consider me stupid.

I am not saying whether people can feel like a different sex or not, in fact I would suggest that most people have experience of it.

My commentary is specifically about those who choose to define male and female gender so rigidly such they they can call an 8yr old (this started before the child was 4) non binary.

They are bigoted because they rigidly hold to the belief that a child cannot have worn the opposite genders clothes once, or cannot be non conforming to gender stereotypes and be considered an aspect of their apparent gender. It can a form of homophobia that is acceptable in polite society.

I don't think that I have created a belief system, I'm just describing how psychologists broadly understood gender in the 1990s, which was that it's complicated and more of a sliding scale. Which is how I've encountered it also, a wide diaspora. It seems to me that the business of rigidly prescribing what should be considered male or female or indeed non binary is indeed a mischief and doesn't take into account the reality.

I guess I'd like you to tell me why you think that is upsetting to you, and why you think it constitutes a belief system rather than observation of reality.

It's conversion therapy.

Back