Is woman abuser Arnold Allen doomed to fight in the UK only?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unheralded Truth

Brown Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Here we have this young up-and-coming fighter, already holding 3 wins in the UFC.

Yet no one cares about the guy or even know about him...

It all makes sense though, because despite the young age he's literally been fighting once every year!

And I wonder if he EVER will be more active now in the future, considering he was sentenced this five month penalty for affray. Is he doomed to be stuck on UK soil forever, and if so, does that mean he threw away his career and all potential?

He was sentenced this month? Or sentenced to five months in jail for affray?

Canada has a pretty strict entry policy for convicted offenders. Unless of course your name is Omar Khadr, then you can shoot and kill US soldiers in Afghanistan and be given 10.5 million dollars by a pussified Prime minister.

Canada has a pretty strict entry policy for convicted offenders. Unless of course your name is Omar Khadr, then you can shoot and kill US soldiers in Afghanistan and be given 10.5 million dollars by a pussified Prime minister.

<mma4>

Edit: brb changin my name

He was sentenced this month? Or sentenced to five months in jail for affray?
Nah, this was in the summer me thinks. Have not heard a word about him since. Probably, it's due to travel restrictions.

Lee Murray had similar issues getting a visa to fight in the USA before he said screw it and went full gangster.

He's still a young kid, barely fighting and there are obvious issues so can't see the UFC caring until all sorted.

Except he wasnt given due process. And 10.5 million was a settlement. He may have gotten much more in a law suit.

Except he wasnt given due process. And 10.5 million was a settlement. He may have gotten much more in a law suit.

Due process <Lmaoo> .. so the law has obviously been misused but it‘s ok because it could have been misused even worse to compensate the noble savage?!
Germany is nearly as crazy as canada these days.. my employer just had to rehire a convicted fucking IS fighter, others are running around freely because lefty judges happily believe their lies.

Here we have this young up-and-coming fighter, already holding 3 wins in the UFC.

Yet no one cares about the guy or even know about him...

It all makes sense though, because despite the young age he's literally been fighting once every year!

And I wonder if he EVER will be more active now in the future, considering he was sentenced this five month penalty for affray. Is he doomed to be stuck on UK soil forever, and if so, does that mean he threw away his career and all potential?

He's a great fight and i'm looking forward to his next fight.

Outstanding prospect.

I care fucking less what crime he has committed. These are fighters not members of public office.

He's a great fight and i'm looking forward to his next fight.

Outstanding prospect.

I care fucking less what crime he has committed. These are fighters not members of public office.

*Couldn't care less

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a local newspaper report of the case, a pity it'll have far reaching consequences on his career but there you go.

http://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/m...er-drunken-brawl-at-christmas-party-1-5059869

He assaulted 6 women at the same time? That is crazy

"Allen was said by one witness to have been ‘windmilling’ his left arm about while having his right arm around his girlfriend."

I would pay good money to have seen that haha they should put it on his pre fight HL reel

Due process <Lmaoo> .. so the law has obviously been misused but it‘s ok because it could have been misused even worse to compensate the noble savage?!
Germany is nearly as crazy as canada these days.. my employer just had to rehire a convicted fucking IS fighter, others are running around freely because lefty judges happily believe their lies.
That cannot be true, are you serious. I would not be working with such a person

because lefty judges happily believe their lies.

Or because they're actual judges and as such have to follow the actual law. Do you actually believe that they "happily" believe lies because they're "lefties"?

That's a conspiracy theory on par with the earth being flat.

He assaulted 6 women at the same time? That is crazy

"Allen was said by one witness to have been ‘windmilling’ his left arm about while having his right arm around his girlfriend."

I would pay good money to have seen that haha they should put it on his pre fight HL reel
Lmao. One must say, that would be quite a sight to behold.

He deserved that money. He spent a big portion of his life in prison being tortured for no reason.

I'm interested in this story, do you have a link or something like that?

That cannot be true, are you serious. I would not be working with such a person

Well, I don‘t see the guy, we‘re talking about Volkswagen Wolfsburg, dude will be back at some assembly line far away from me but pretty much the whole City is outraged about this and some other ridiculously mild IS returnee judgements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back