Isami BJJ Gi

Wrestler160

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Anybody have any of the their gis? Looking into them but don't know what size to get. I try and get A2H/A2.5 if if the brand has it.

I never have but I would also like to know. I've wanted their Sachiko double weave for years now.

I only wear ISAMI GI as they are one of the main manufacturers for shinkyokushin and I rate it really well.

I have a few pairs, with I think my most expensive one's at $280 or something in that line, but man it is worth it. it's so light and made with of a higher quality material which I believe is the fabric yarn (not 100% but highly confident)

for bjj I'm not too sure to be honest, I was always wearing the generic Gracie Barra gi's I bought upon signing up but as someone that frequently uses isami gloves, shinguards, gi, pads, I can say that I rate their product pretty well.

I never have but I would also like to know. I've wanted their Sachiko double weave for years now.

Being a kid in the 80's I'm surprised to find a fellow Smiths fan in an MMA forum. Cheers.

This reply is going to be useless to you but I bought one and have never worn it before. It's currently a spare that hasn't quite made it into my rotation yet

Being a kid in the 80's I'm surprised to find a fellow Smiths fan in an MMA forum. Cheers.

Hah yes of course! Watching Johnny Marr play last year was one of the greatest concert moments for me ever. Moz on the other hand has been so/so... really dig his new album though.

Thnaks guys! I will probably get one soon. I hear they feel the same like Shoyorolls.

I've got one of the old double weaves gi tops (bought it when they were selling off the old stock a few years ago). Lovely soft fabric and beautiful construction. But a bit too baggy for my liking. If I could get it done, I'd be very tempted to get it altered.

James

Back