Islam is DONE

<MaryseShutIt>

Kaos_Obral_Combed_30S_If_Sambo_Was_Easy_It_Would_Be_Called_J.jpg
Real talk. Who's the last elite BJJ guy khabib's beat? Or even elite wrestler? He's the only high level grappler in the entire lw top 10. Lee is pretty solid, but he's clearly found his ceiling. Gaethje refuses to wrestle. Ferg has some solid BJJ, but more reactive, and far from a world champ at it.

Conor is a 5'8 Manlet with 74 reach
Weak comment
Mcgregor has no grappling skills. He's a 100% stand up fighter.
Davi Ramos has definitely grappling skills.

And Mcgreogor is 5'9 but yeah i guess he's still a manlet just like the guy in your avatar

Real talk. Who's the last elite BJJ guy khabib's beat?.

There would need to be an 'elite BJJ guy' good enough to reach the top in MMA in 2019 before Khabib would even sneeze in their direction.

But there isn't and there won't be, ever again <Moves>

that gives me a hernia just looking at it

Real talk. Who's the last elite BJJ guy khabib's beat? Or even elite wrestler? He's the only high level grappler in the entire lw top 10. Lee is pretty solid, but he's clearly found his ceiling. Gaethje refuses to wrestle. Ferg has some solid BJJ, but more reactive, and far from a world champ at it.
RDA ...

we speak english in this country.
tu parleras la langue qu'ils te disent de parler, et tu le feras à quattre pattes come toujours, Justin.

(sorry I got a little bit carried away after seeing your avatar)

His striking looks pretty bad.

1) have you guys not seen Davi fight? Hes.. had like 5 fights in the ufc or something.

2) his technique isn't great but he has power.

RDA is far from an elite, I'm talking world champ/olympic level. And he's notoriously weak to pressure.
lol there aint a lot of olympic lvl wrestlers in his division ... you want to fight romero or cejudo ?
he did fight a british olympian wrestler if I remember ...

Weak comment
Mcgregor has no grappling skills. He's a 100% stand up fighter.
Davi Ramos has definitely grappling skills.

And Mcgreogor is 5'9 but yeah i guess he's still a manlet just like the guy in your avatar

The guy in my Av is about 5'9 and he is a manlet

Islam by 30-27 decision I think. he will control him and bully him around. I seen Ramos fight a few times before, nothing special stood out, he seemed a bit stiff in the striking and tenative. He is obviously very skilled on the ground but I can see Islam out pointing him

Back