Media Islam Makhachev successfully gets the name of DC & Chael's show changed

I still don't get why Islam gets the full ESPN force hype machine behind him. Dude is boring, dominant, but boring. Many false accolades, false claims of being the GOAT LW.... isn't it obvious? The total forced fakery? Dude has 0 LW title defenses against a ranked LW opponent. It's just too obvious that they are trying so damn hard to get this guy some fans, and inject some personality. Sad.

Islam is hilarious, unintentionally or not. This video always cracks me up:

Nah honestly though people underestimate Kangaroos, they will fucking gut you with their knife toes. They balance on their tail and kick at you.
Edit: Picture for example
1715675588307.png

Last edited:
I still don't get why Islam gets the full ESPN force hype machine behind him. Dude is boring, dominant, but boring. Many false accolades, false claims of being the GOAT LW.... isn't it obvious? The total forced fakery? Dude has 0 LW title defenses against a ranked LW opponent. It's just too obvious that they are trying so damn hard to get this guy some fans, and inject some personality. Sad.

<BidenShutIt>

Islam is one of the GOATs, as is DC, Khabib, Volk. Plus he's fucking hilarious.

<BidenShutIt>

Islam is one of the GOATs, as is DC, Khabib, Volk. Plus he's fucking hilarious.
People just throw around the term GOAT these days.

0 LW title defenses against a ranked LW opponent.

Islam is no where near GOAT status at all. If he had 10+ LW title defenses, sure. but a mighty 0?

Nah bro, you just Biden'd yourself

People just throw around the term GOAT these days.

0 LW title defenses against a ranked LW opponent.

Islam is no where near GOAT status at all. If he had 10+ LW title defenses, sure. but a mighty 0?

Nah bro, you just Biden'd yourself

Who gives a fuck about defenses, he's 25-1 and finished both Volk and Oliveira in title fights. You're just a hater and a complete fool.

Back