Media Islam Makhachev successfully gets the name of DC & Chael's show changed

Chael looked like wanted to pull Islams face into his blubber belly

People just throw around the term GOAT these days.

0 LW title defenses against a ranked LW opponent.

Islam is no where near GOAT status at all. If he had 10+ LW title defenses, sure. but a mighty 0?

Nah bro, you just Biden'd yourself
he has 2 defenses.

But I agree 1 top LW win and he's the goat? I fucking hate fans of this sport so much. Basically WWE fans in disguse.

Who gives a fuck about defenses, he's 25-1 and finished both Volk and Oliveira in title fights. You're just a hater and a complete fool.
What a garbage Quantity over quality argument. you're an absolute nut gobbler and a complete fool.

So the fuck what if he has a win over charles? you know charles has lost in the UFC 10 times right? you know he's been finished 7 times, submitted 4 and lost a decision to a wrestler twice, you know this right?

nothing islam did to him is unique or groundbreaking. It's a solid win but it doesn't take someone with no top wins to goat status or even in the discussion he's not a top 5 LW goat, He's about 5 top wins at LW from that discussion.

Last edited:
What a garbage Quantity over quality argument. you're an absolute nut gobbler and a complete fool.

So the fuck what if he has a win over charles? you know charles has lost in the UFC 10 times right? you know he's been finished 7 times, submitted 4 and lost a decision to a wrestler twice, you know this right?

nothing islam did to him is unique or groundbreaking. It's a solid win but it doesn't take someone with no top wins to goat status or every in the discussion he's not a top 5 LW goat, He's about 5 top wins at LW from that discussion.
And yet many people were arguing that he was better than Khabib not too long ago, funny how that works.

I don't think they spend as much time in America or speaking English as you might think. They only come here for camp, so that's 6-8 weeks, twice a year at most (they've recently been doing most of their camps in the middle east, so it's even less). Factor in that they bring 10+ Russians with them to America and are mostly still speaking Russian when they're here. The only time they speak English is probably at AKA, ordering food, and interviews. Not much immersion. That said, their English is decent enough, especially compared to the Brazilians.
Oh, some fools here claimed that he basically fights out of San Jose and that’s why Abu Dhabi is not closer to his home than his opponents. But I never believed that anyway. 😂

Actually many Brazilian fighters speak now a days quite good English, of course those ones who train and stay abroad for longer periods, but also those who live and train in Brazil like Caio Borralho for example. They can be almost compared to European fighters today.

And yet many people were arguing that he was better than Khabib not too long ago, funny how that works.
I agree, It's almost an insult to my intelligence to say two of the best ground fighters to ever fight at LW islam and khabib would ever lose to Charles who has been Held down and beaten up by an undersized FW in Edgar.

Simply insane. Charles is one of the most overrated fighters in recent times. He's a great fighter, truly but has such a clear path to beating him. Only those who don't follow that path lose.

Even chandler had him beat. He was saved by the bell.

Last edited:
Most of GSP title defenses were against unranked WWs.

oh the rankings that are made by some unknown journalists from blood and sweat mma .com (not a joke btw)
LMFAO you dont actually belived this do you?

Condit interim champ
Hendricks Clear no 1
Nick Diaz Atleast top 5
Fitch Clear no 1
Alvez clear no 1
Shields Clear No 1, From a merged Promotion
Penn Clear LW goat P4P 2

So where is this most? Because Im pretty sure I named all but 1 or 2

That's actually terrifying
Them Roos aint shit

awkward-kangaroo.gif

LMFAO you dont actually belived this do you?

Condit interim champ
Hendricks Clear no 1
Nick Diaz Atleast top 5
Fitch Clear no 1
Alvez clear no 1
Shields Clear No 1, From a merged Promotion
Penn Clear LW goat P4P 2

So where is this most? Because Im pretty sure I named all but 1 or 2
Yeah but they were unranked cuz there was no rankings at the time, got my point?

Used to like Chael and Ariels show . Not so much Chael and DC

Back