Media Islam on TMZ! Confirms LW title shot in early 2022

xtwhskg08ew41.jpg

From sharing a bathtub together to becoming world champions together. It would be a dream come true.

Would be great to retire this photo but with their belts

@Ackmed all day. I just don't get it, how can someone be a fan of basically just one fighter. It's weird.The level of delusion is pretty wacky too.
1EgW.gif
It helps when you’re actually that one fighter.

If he wins this weekend which I’m sure the majority thinks will happen and rightfully so, then I’d like to see him fight dariush for the title shot. Winner gets the next title shot vs the winner of poirier vs Oliviera. It makes sense in the fact that if Islam wins this weekend he should get bumped to around 6 or 7 in rankings and dariush is in top 5. Dariush can grapple and has pretty good jiu jitsu. It’s a good fight.

It's not for him to confirm though. i don't believe the UFC/Dana has guaranteed him a title shot for early 2022.

He should be on an 8 fight win streak after the weekend, that's the highest right now tied with Oliveira.

He could fight Beneil next in a title eliminator. I think Chandler and Gaethje are supposed to fight too

All great fights and I totally agree if he wins this weekend that Dariush should be his next fight in a title eliminator. Chandler and gaethje is a sick fight but I think Justin is too much for chandler. The length he has on chandler and the power with chandlers suspect chin. I don’t think that fight lasts more than 2 rounds. Would be fun though.

@Ackmed all day. I just don't get it, how can someone be a fan of basically just one fighter. It's weird.The level of delusion is pretty wacky too.
1EgW.gif
Muslims seem to nut over muslim fighters in the same manner how the KKK prefers white people.

He should be on an 8 fight win streak after the weekend, that's the highest right now tied with Oliveira.

He could fight Beneil next in a title eliminator. I think Chandler and Gaethje are supposed to fight too
How many of those wins were against ranked opponents, maybe 2, 3 if he beats Moises? Unless Chandler and Gaethje is confirmed Beneil should be doing everything in his power to get the Gaethje fight as the winner of that hypothetical match up would or at least should get the next shot after Dustin presumably gets the first crack at dethroning Oliviera. Conor's far more likely to get a title shot than Islam as you know Dana will be desperate to milk whats left of Conor's star power and would absolutely make a 4th match up against Dustin for the belt should Dustin beat Oliviera.

If he wins this weekend which I’m sure the majority thinks will happen and rightfully so, then I’d like to see him fight dariush for the title shot. Winner gets the next title shot vs the winner of poirier vs Oliviera. It makes sense in the fact that if Islam wins this weekend he should get bumped to around 6 or 7 in rankings and dariush is in top 5. Dariush can grapple and has pretty good jiu jitsu. It’s a good fight.

100%. Plus Islam and Dariush have the longest win streak or all LW contenders

It's not for him to confirm though. i don't believe the UFC/Dana has guaranteed him a title shot for early 2022.

Islam is a straight shooter, as honest they come, so him saying early 2022 is basically confirmation (as long as he wins this weekend + one other fight in 2021)

Islam is ready! Lets go!!<Moves>

Inshallah a win tomorrow.
@Ackmed

Islam ”the nutritionist” Makhachaev

Last edited:
Back