News Islam ties Ferguson's record (longest winning streak at LW) & Khabib's 13 UFC win streak

TS should specify "at LW"

Anderson Silva - 16 straight wins
Jon Jones = 19 straight wins, 29 if you ignore that bs. DQ against Hamill
I did, then someone corrected me that Khabib had a catchweight fight so I corrected it to just say he tied khabib's 13 win streak.

Justin got destroyed by Charles recently and has what a 2 fight win streak? Get at least 5
Who else at 155 besides Charles is ready? i think Justin G is the fight to make next. BMF vs champ both titles on The line.

and surpasses it if you count the Bobby Breen win

F8_XbUAWMAA0yxZ

He also got ktfo stiff by a can. #overrated

Didn't khabib miss weight somewhere in there and not have the record?
During the Justin fight everything was going against Khabib. Rough weight cut, mumps, and a broken foot, when he weighed in against Justin the scale can be seen going up meaning he’s heavier the 155 limit but they just quickly moved the scale off

That was non roided Tibau that Islam fought. Islam I do think is a more powerful puncher/better striker,but Khabib is a more relentless savage
Yep watching Khabib at his best was a bit like Khamzat except he'd keep up the pace throughout. Defending his takedowns never deterred him one bit...he'd be back at it within seconds with even more ferocity.

There's no one I want to see Islam fight at lightweight. Maybe Charles and that's it for now, but welterweight has ikram, khamzat, Leon and shavkat. All are very intriguing.
At 155 I'm interested in both Gaethje and Gamrot. I favor Islam in both fights but I like them on paper.

At 155 I'm interested in both Gaethje and Gamrot. I favor Islam in both fights but I like them on paper.
he is going to fight one of them eventually. however, on paper he will be a big favorite

From that, 1 top 5 and 2 FW (2 times against the same guy). What a legend.

Charles in his 11 win streak has "only" Gaethje, Poirier, Chandler and Ferguson... What a bum.

he is going to fight one of them eventually. however, on paper he will be a big favorite
I think he will fight Gaethje next and Oliveira/Gamrot is made to keep both busy. That's how I'd do it anyway.

Who else at 155 besides Charles is ready? i think Justin G is the fight to make next. BMF vs champ both titles on The line.

No one, let's do a number 1 contenders match at welterweight. How about shavkat vs islam. Islam himself said this is what he wants to do.

Gamrot hasn't show that he deserves a title shot. Justin is a little more deserving, but go destroyed by Charles recently

Gamrot hasn't show that he deserves a title shot. Justin is a little more deserving, but go destroyed by Charles recently
Gamrot is 6-1 in his last 7, that's pretty good all things considered. Him against Oliveira would be a good fight IMO. Gaethje is in a weird spot since he's only losing title fights. He's winning every other match though.

No one, let's do a number 1 contenders match at welterweight. How about shavkat vs islam. Islam himself said this is what he wants to do.
I think he either fights for the 170 belt or stays defending at 155. Not a fan of him going up to fight non title fights at 170

Honestly at this point I'm not interested in seeing a rematch with Charles. Maybe Charles can give Justin a rematch in the meantime and let Gamrot fight for the title

Back