Islamic State Thread v8: 72 Virgins For Sherdog Martyr

I disagree with Zankou. The local sunni tribes are getting armed as we speak in Iraq although the process is slow but it's happening. There is also the formation of an army that consists of soldiers from cities controlled by Isis by the Iraqi government. It was approved by the Iraqi parliament and it's taking shape.

The locals of Mosul aren't as thrilled about Isis like they were in the beginning. They have no electricity, cooking gas or fuel. And Isis has cut off phone lines as well. People are getting really frustrated.

Kurds don't give a shit about Mousl and will never fight for it. The sunnies don't want the Shias anywhere near Mousl and it's not like the Shias are dying to liberate them.

Mousl will be liberated by a joint operation between the sunni tribes, the new Iraqi army divisions that consists of people from Mousl and sunni cities and Iraqi special forces + coalition air support and with some minor help from the Peshmarga.

http://www.dsca.mil/major-arms-sales/iraq-m1a1-abrams-tanks

They want 175 m1a1 tanks...What a bunch of.....

We should say no. Why dont get russian tanks .

They should modify them with some remote self-destruct mechanism to be used when they inevitably fall to Isis.

Not sure making them deal with Russia is a good idea. The T-90 is a very good tank and the Russians are very fast with their weapon deliveries unlike the Us who just hilariously drags and trolls the Iraqi government.

Is there a reliable number on how many and what types of USA made equipment the Iraqi army has lost to/is being used by IS?

10 confirmed

to remind you the american tanks Iraq has are severly downgraded.

10 confirmed

to remind you the american tanks Iraq has are severly downgraded.

I assume pretty much all military tech sold by one nation to another has it's highest capabilities removed.

Any word on how many of those have been recaptured/destroyed?

I disagree with Zankou. The local sunni tribes are getting armed as we speak in Iraq although the process is slow but it's happening. There is also the formation of an army that consists of soldiers from cities controlled by Isis by the Iraqi government. It was approved by the Iraqi parliament and it's taking shape.

The locals of Mosul aren't as thrilled about Isis like they were in the beginning. They have no electricity, cooking gas or fuel. And Isis has cut off phone lines as well. People are getting really frustrated.

Kurds don't give a shit about Mousl and will never fight for it. The sunnies don't want the Shias anywhere near Mousl and it's not like the Shias are dying to liberate them.

Mousl will be liberated by a joint operation between the sunni tribes, the new Iraqi army divisions that consists of people from Mousl and sunni cities and Iraqi special forces + coalition air support and with some minor help from the Peshmarga.

The problem is the "awakening" groups are not really trusted by the goverment. They are having a hard time in Anbar and one of the reasons are they don't have the full backing of ISF. But then again when the goverment does reach out to sunnis like they did in Baiji you get the current mess so it's a very difficult situation. I do agree with you that the sunnis needs to be the ones that drives the liberation of Mosul. it's the only possibility.

I assume pretty much all military tech sold by one nation to another has it's highest capabilities removed.

Any word on how many of those have been recaptured/destroyed?

I'm pretty sure all are nonfunctional, they put on a big show with the recent one stuffing it with explosives then blowing it up

B5PPE-wCYAAFalG.jpg

They should modify them with some remote self-destruct mechanism to be used when they inevitably fall to Isis.

Not sure making them deal with Russia is a good idea. The T-90 is a very good tank and the Russians are very fast with their weapon deliveries unlike the Us who just hilariously drags and trolls the Iraqi government.

why do that? russia got a stock pile of old T-80s and T-72s in storage. Get them those

Okay since i have been nominated to succeed Liquidfire; I shall commence my duties and fulfill my predecessor's wish in conveying the message of the Islamic State to the Western Infidels.

Here goes:

An Islamic trial for a man accused of sorcery. The crime: Using black magic to harness evil powers against innocent Muslims. The punishment: DEATH.

1.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Islamic state achieves a victory over Iraqi army in Baiji.

b5fj0w8cyaajcjr.jpg

b5fltskciaagogz.jpg

b5fle9rcuaapaf1.jpg

b5fl6kfciaeqzzb.jpg

b5fncc8cmaapauy.jpg
b5fqbbkcuaewaoc.jpg

you should probly remove the picture of the headless corpse unless you want a ban

How am i doing in comparison with Liquidfire? am i up to par?

Okay since i have been nominated to succeed Liquidfire; I shall commence my duties and fulfill my predecessor's wish in conveying the message of the Islamic State to the Western Infidels.

Here goes:

An Islamic trial for a man accused of sorcery. The crime: Using black magic to harness evil powers against innocent Muslims. The punishment: DEATH.

You should edit or remove that last picture, it's likely enough to get you banned (which is why LF's pictures all had the black-box censoring).

Here goes:

Seriously, even you think this is idiotic, no?

The t-90s is ok, but not really on par with western tanks, they tend to have shit fire control systems. The new T-90SM is decent so from what i can tell...i tihnk. And well there is a reason for that, look it what they do with our stuff. They waste it because they're a shit army.

f4df124ff643.jpg

Seriously, even you think this is idiotic, no?

It's pretty crazy to imagine. Just recently I listened to an African radio report (through the BBC) of Ghana dismantling one of it's Witch Camps, a legit place where women accused of witchcraft are held, and a discussion on the difficulties of dealing with crisis like Ebola in these areas, as the people who live in them still hold such beliefs and are willing to blame events on curses, witchcraft, demons, ect, making the lives of Doctors and aid workers extremely difficult, but how, even though we in the first world look at people being accused of witch craft and jailed as silly superstition (or the beheading of men for casting spells or whatnot), many politicians in the first world still loudly proclaim there support of the superstitions and myths of their culture as well, denying science on those grounds and making decisions based on those beliefs.

The difference between 'there' and 'here' has nothing to do with the level of superstitious belief, and everything to do with the level of culturally acceptable violence.

Anyways, back the topic at hand in this thread.

What exactly was downgraded, the fire control?

A lot actually. We've actually upgraded a lot of our M1s as of recent. Could post of a few of our new models if you want.

Also those dont have TUSK kits on them either. I dont think they have uranium layers in armor, nore do they the M1A2SEP V2 or M1A2AMs i think they're called

sidenote: zulqarnayn will be getting ban it seems

Last edited:

Here goes:

1.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

Lol! More of this. Might wanna censor that last pic though. MS paint makes it easy to add black box over things.

Last edited:
A lot actually. We've actually upgraded a lot of our M1s as of recent

Do you know what specifically the Iraqi Abrams lack compared to the same version American Abrams?

I know the Aussies choose the Abrams but they opted to go with a MTU diesel reciprocating engine in lieu of the Honeywell gas turbine.

Back