Isn’t it ironic how GSP only competed once under usada?

Actually even before usada ufc introduced stricter drug testing, but we see a pattern here of gsp being dishonest n self serving

He cheated with grease

He ducked Hendricks rematch

He ducked up n coming ww

He ducked Silva

He ducked woodley

He ducked Whittaker

Calls out lw

Claims wants tougher testing, but then ducks nsac wada testing before Hendricks fight

Not sure what the point of such a thread is. Like all the other 100 speculative threads about GSP and PED’s weren’t enough. I think every other sentence on this thread starts with, “he probably”, “he more than likely”, “I bet that he”. You’ll never know if he did or didn’t, so give it a rest. You sound stupid acting like you know for a fact something that has never been proven. How many times does this thread need to be made?

For someone who was always such an advocate for stricter drug testing. You’d think he would’ve been itching to compete the minute usada came around in 2015.

Instead, it took him another 2 years to get his training and diet/supplementing ready to compete under a level playing field.
Still mad your crush fantasied about gsp over you?

Mad silva fanboi still upset he pissed hot from dick pills?

Closet racist fan that can’t take the fact a A level white athlete is the goat?

Wich one is it?

Went into detail as well

Lol a bit of a Freudian slip there maybe

Most athletes in all of sports are on something, not just mma.

It's likely that gsp was using but he's still one of the greats
I fully agree, it doesn't take anything away from him because like you said most are on gear anyways. People calling him the "natty GOAT" and dismissing others who popped when he wasn't around when USADA rolled through is slightly annoying though. It was funny how he was agreeing that clean athletes can't compete with roided ones meanwhile he was one of the most dominant athletes in a sport full of peds and claims to be clean.

He walked away from the sport at 32 when USADA came in.

Why does everyone keep repeating this lie?

Retired: November 2013

USADA: UFC announced the program on June 3, 2015

Comeback: GSP was tested starting in Q3 of 2016 for his eventual November 2017 fight with Bisping

Last test: Q4 of 2018

So GSP quit a full year and a half before USADA. For his comeback he was in the program a year before and a year after the Bisping fight.

Why does everyone keep repeating this lie?

Retired: November 2013

USADA: UFC announced the program on June 3, 2015

Comeback: GSP was tested starting in Q3 of 2016 for his eventual November 2017 fight with Bisping

Last test: Q4 of 2018

So GSP quit a full year and a half before USADA. For his comeback he was in the program a year before and a year after the Bisping fight.

They were a factor in the sport way before they came into effect of full testing before every bout.

Carlos Condit challenges GSP to do USADA testing before their fight and he never heard back.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bl...ierre-vs-carlos-condit-gsp-testing-vada-usada

It would not be true to say that at the time GSP left the sport drug testing wasn’t coming under a lot of scrutiny - far more than it had been for the majority of GSP’s career.

@chinarice

People are accusing GSP of PEDs. Quick, come and defend him.
Bahahaha my fuck, you're so triggered. You pathological lying turd. GSP and some random you don't know on the Internet living rent free in your empty head. Poor kid.

If Bisping wasn't the champion we might have never seen him return since the Hendricks fight. Some people want to call him the GOAT but I think it's silly because he never took risks and became a boring fighter after his loss to Serra. I consider him the most accomplished welterweight but the fact that he tapped to strikes as a defending champion automatically rules him out of GOAT discussion imo:

gif8.gif
If you tap to a choke, that is infinitely more unacceptable. What are you so scared of you need to tap to a choke? Anyone who taps from a choke cannot be GOAT either.

How exactly is rain on your wedding day ironic?

The better question is how "2000 spoons when all you need is a knife" is ironic or even coincidental?

That song destroyed the definition of irony for decades. Ironic? Maybe to Alanis.

He was planning retirement long before anyone said anything about USADA due to the amount of damage he was taking.

Something like 70% of all damage he had taken in his career was in his last 3 fights.

Last edited:
For someone who was always such an advocate for stricter drug testing. You’d think he would’ve been itching to compete the minute usada came around in 2015.

Instead, it took him another 2 years to get his training and diet/supplementing ready to compete under a level playing field.
GSP is the GOAT

Bahahaha my fuck, you're so triggered. You pathological lying turd. GSP and some random you don't know on the Internet living rent free in your empty head. Poor kid.
You actually don't have a legitimate response to me calling you out for being a hypocrite. You instead resort to name calling to try and get your point across.

You're a sad little man. GSP doesn't know you exist, you don't have to defend him while accusing other fighters of using PEDs. People don't like hypocrites, so
tenor.gif

Only sus thing to me was when he was emailing wada or whatever with what they test for.

If you are clean why are you worrying about that?

You actually don't have a legitimate response to me calling you out for being a hypocrite. You instead resort to name calling to try and get your point across.

You're a sad little man. GSP doesn't know you exist, you don't have to defend him while accusing other fighters of using PEDs. People don't like hypocrites, so
tenor.gif
The irony of this post is delicious.

Only sus thing to me was when he was emailing wada or whatever with what they test for.

If you are clean why are you worrying about that?
Is it as suspect as little Johnny refusing to do additional testing?

Back