Isn't it crazy how the best fighters in numerous divisions aren't the actual champ?

BW - Merab is the best. (Or Numagomedov?)

WW - Shavkat is the best.

MW - Khamzat is the best. (DDP not even the real champion)

LHW - Hill is the best. (Poatan gifted title shots)

HW - They have two champions, I guess?

Has it always been like this? Opportunities are everything.

And they'll attempt to derail some fighters from becoming champions.

Wonder if we'll ever see every champion actually representing the best fighter in the world.
let me guess, khabib is your goat?

lol at the claim of khamzat being the best

No it's not crazy they are future champs.

Except Hill, you meant to say Ankalaev who is better everywhere except KO power

Khamzat is better.
A7GtP87.gif

at FW, LW, WW and MW, yes. Conman is the best in these divisions

BW- hard to argue cause yan beat o malley, merab beat yan, but merabs style would be good for sean cause he’s so open

WW- Maybe, but leon beat a better fighter than shav kat did (usman)

MW- No, DDP is definitely the best. Khamzat has 1 round cardio and arguably drew against a short notice welterweight that he probably had a huge weight advantage over

LHW- Hill got the belt by beating a worse version of glover than jiri did, jiri was the real champ and Alex beat him officially (bad stoppage)

HW- who knows until they fight?

This widespread attempt to discredit Khamzat's win over Usman is insane. Usman was every bit as big as Khamzat and clearly in peak physical condition. He just lost to the better fighter. Stop with the excuses

Lol at Khamzat being top MW fighter without any single top 5 win.
Shavkat doesn't have a top 5 WW win either but both would be favored to beat the current champs in their division

This widespread attempt to discredit Khamzat's win over Usman is insane. Usman was every bit as big as Khamzat and clearly in peak physical condition. He just lost to the better fighter. Stop with the excuses

It's a great win, but it absolutely doesn't make Khamzat the best at 185 lmao

Lmao DDP would dog walk Khambussy

BW - Merab is the best. (Or Numagomedov?)

WW - Shavkat is the best.

MW - Khamzat is the best. (DDP not even the real champion)

LHW - Hill is the best. (Poatan gifted title shots)

HW - They have two champions, I guess?

Has it always been like this? Opportunities are everything.

And they'll attempt to derail some fighters from becoming champions.

Wonder if we'll ever see every champion actually representing the best fighter in the world.

Isn't that your opinion? I disagree with many of those.

Gotta disagree with Khamzat being the best, there's a reason people lost so much interest in him

Ortega at featherweight.

and absolute lol at canzat.

Aye guys must just train for weeks for shits and giggles if 10 days gets you just as prepared.

Let them all know, save them a bit of time and money.

Shavkat doesn't have a top 5 WW win either but both would be favored to beat the current champs in their division
Huh, I don't know about that.

Leon is not Geoff Neal or Wonderboy.
And DDP is a nightmare matchup for Chimaev, especially in a 5 rounds fight.

I don’t think he beat usman and I also think he had a weight advantage over him. Average middleweight is like 205 pounds. Usman was 188 pounds at welterweight and decided to move up on short notice, so probably 190 something

I don’t think he beat usman and I also think he had a weight advantage over him. Average middleweight is like 205 pounds. Usman was 188 pounds at welterweight and decided to move up on short notice, so probably 190 something
1710488653798.jpeg Nah Usman is a big boy. 185 and essentially the same bodyfat as he was at 170 which suggests that he was likely 200 on fight night. Visibly, he looked the same size as Khamzat in the cage.

View attachment 1034684 Nah Usman is a big boy. 185 and essentially the same bodyfat as he was at 170 which suggests that he was likely 200 on fight night. Visibly, he looked the same size as Khamzat in the cage.
Where’s your proof that he weighs almost 200 when he fights at welterweight

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back