isnt it crazy that we will never live our dream lives

Drew Peasack

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
we go through life trying to make the best life we have but we will never have everything we want. I find it interesting that so many are content with this. if you could redo life with the powers of a god, would you?

we go through life trying to make the best life we have but we will never have everything we want. I find it interesting that so many are content with this. if you could redo life with the powers of a god, would you?

People are content with it because it is reality, unlike your question.

Are you asking if I would redo my life to become immortal, be all powerful and basically do whatever I can think of?

my life been pretty bad ass and i'm poor and haven't fucked a girl over a 6

i wouldn't change shit

my life been pretty bad ass and i'm poor and haven't fucked a girl over a 6

i wouldn't change shit
so if someone came by and said hey wanna trade lives. you get to be rich and fuck 7 and up chicks, you wouldnt trade?

I got to silver belt.

Dream. Is. Complete.

I have almost 25,000 likes. I live my dream life everyday on sherdog, playboy.

<13>

Last edited:
so if someone came by and said hey wanna trade lives. you get to be rich and fuck 7 and up chicks, you wouldnt trade?

no, partly because I have an atypical value set and partly because i know someday I'll peak with a solid 8 and bust a nut in her so hard that i transcend worldly affairs.

no, partly because I have an atypical value set and partly because i know someday I'll peak with a solid 8 and bust a nut in her so hard that i transcend worldly affairs.

The nut will be so intense that your very being will transcend time and space. You'll become one with your climax and reach Nirvana via ejaculation. I must meditate upon this now.

Namaste

@senri

Last edited:
I try to stay away from hedonism and focus more on doing without.

Aural%2BEnergy%2BAnd%2BSex%2BPay%2BAttention%2BTo%2BWhom%2BYou%2BShare%2BYour%2BIntimate%2BEnergy%2BWith.jpg

The nut will be so intense that your very being will transcend time and space. You'll become one with your climax and reach Nirvana via ejaculation. I must meditate upon this now.

Namaste

@senri

bruh it's going to be with a short and kind of thick brunette that's real bitchy but i win her over.

when I nut I'm going to think of all of my failures in life and then one by one see that they have been vindicated.

Aural%2BEnergy%2BAnd%2BSex%2BPay%2BAttention%2BTo%2BWhom%2BYou%2BShare%2BYour%2BIntimate%2BEnergy%2BWith.jpg

Namaste

@senri

Nothing wrong with love just, keep it private.

Yeah it sucks but what are you gonna do. Most people here are probably better off than 95% of the world though

If you think that most of other living beings pass theyr life searching some shitty food, sleeping without shelter and hoping to not be eat by a bigger animal, most of us humans are lucky beings

We are smart animals with a big brain, opposable thumbs and great communication skills

We're doing good considering where/how we started

It is fucking depressing that we can't all realize our fantasies. Maybe someday we can have completely realistic VR and just waste away.

I would redo my life, but mostly just the professional side.

I have almost have 25,000 likes. I live my dream life everyday on sherdog, playboy.

It's... actually pretty impressive.

Redo my entire life with limitless power? Absolutely. Hell, I'd be happy just to redo the last 15 years.

Back