Israel Adesanya’s greatest accomplishment in MMA

very interesting how strickland Chael Connor cowboy colby matt hughes and others never had to be classy
or good people in order to get that fan favorite love....
Again what are you on about? heels Strickland, Chael, Colby, getting fan love.... please.... Hughes was respected... loved is a significant stretch and Connor fans aren't the type of fans other people want...

Ik you probably just made a mistake but it wasn't 7 defenses, it was 7 title fight wins with 5 being defenses. For me like I said 4 more defenses or defending against Ank then winning the HW title... First triple champ would be huge.
Yeah my mistake. I'm just defending Izzy from time to time cause he's being hated in here. Don't really know why.. Except an odd behavior sometimes he's a formidable fighter

I love Pereira and what he brings to the MMA world. Yet Izzy has a far more accomplished MMA career. Second best MW of all time. It's like saying McGregor has a more accomplished career than Aldo. Yes he has two belts, but Aldo has a place in the mount rushmore of MMA GOATs
aldo does not have a place, mcgregor crushed like a bug so bad that he started to get crushed like a bug by manlets

he destroyed pereira

yes he knocked him out and stood over his body and taunted him with the arrows. it's crazy because you know he rehearsed that probably dozens of times...but what mattered is that he was able to execute it. against a guy that basically had his number and, let me tell you something as a life long athlete, if you compete at a high enough level you eventually meet the occasional guy that just has your number. for whatever reason. and it takes balls to keep stepping back up against that kind of guy and to get it done the way Adensanya did.

anybody that has ever competed at a high level, respects the balls of Adensanya for what he did.

Izzy at MW has a better resume than Pereira based quality of competition and title defenses. He lost to Pereira but avenged that loss. Pereira on the other hand has beaten a lot of top level guys and won titles in two divisions. He wasn't able to defend at MW, but now has 1 defense at LHW. He did what Izzy failed to do, which was beat Jan and win the LHW title. It's very close between the two. Depends on what you value more.

yes he knocked him out and stood over his body and taunted him with the arrows. it's crazy because you know he rehearsed that probably dozens of times...but what mattered is that he was able to execute it. against a guy that basically had his number and, let me tell you something as a life long athlete, if you compete at a high enough level you eventually meet the occasional guy that just has your number. for whatever reason. and it takes balls to keep stepping back up against that kind of guy and to get it done the way Adensanya did.

anybody that has ever competed at a high level, respects the balls of Adensanya for what he did.
He never rehearsed it 😂😂😂 he just did it

Its crazy how if Izzy didn't make that interview dissing Alex about the i beat that guy one time at the bar, Alex probably wouldn't have taken up MMA. I remember that was the spark and motivation Alex said he needed to cross over and pursue MMA.

Thank you Izzy
The thing I'm most grateful to Adesanya for was being a repugnant enough person that he gave Poatan the motivation to change sports and hunt him down.

He never rehearsed it 😂😂😂 he just did it
How would you know? Izzy is a dweeb that has a validation complex, he rehearsed that shit.

Yeah my mistake. I'm just defending Izzy from time to time cause he's being hated in here. Don't really know why.. Except an odd behavior sometimes he's a formidable fighter
People like to say bullshit on here, I much prefer Alex myself but that doesn't mean Izzy isn't really good. I don't like Izzy's personality but as many have said, it's not the ultimate personality championship.

Alex is far more fun fighter than Tittisanya and also is 3-1 against him, Alex is also beating bigger fighters than Izzy could not beat.

That should count for something.

He also is a much bigger athlete than Izzy is. Can't forget that. Dude was a bit of a weight bully at MW.

Also, he should be 2-2 against Izzy. Because Izzy should have won their first fight

A close second is beating Pereira to win back the title. However, by refusing the rematch he lost it. Alex is 4-1 against Izzy.

I hardly ever read anything disparaging about poatan. Izzy gets clowned regularly. Kind of funny how things turned out. Live by the sword die by the sword (of public opinion). Alex doesn't seem to care what people think

Back