Israel Adesanya CAN NEVER Recover ...

Izzy lost a razor close decision. If not for the knockdown in round 1, Izzy would have gotten the decision. Strickland won’t land that lucky shot in the rematch.

Izzy looked more like a mediocre track athlete than a fighter last night.

Strickland made him look like an amateur every round.

His dance and run technique worked against Whittaker 2, Cannonier, Vettori, and Romero, but not against Strickland.

Izzy lost a razor close decision. If not for the knockdown in round 1, Izzy would have gotten the decision. Strickland won’t land that lucky shot in the rematch.
It was unanimously 4 rounds to 1. If Sean lost a round, he still wins 3-2

Thank you for your provisions.

In person, I;d be telling you to go to the fridge and get me another beer.

In person, you would obey, and ask me if there was "anything else."

Fortunately, assuming my house was clean, I'd let you go home.
This isn't the first time you've been disagreed with on this forum and went to implying physical real life threats.

Can't you just copy-paste the navy seal meme or something? I know it wasn't before your time.

His shtick is gone.

The days of Izzy telling Dricus du Plessis, "I call the shots," are gone as well.

Israel Adesanya did not go down like a Champion.
He went down as a runner, and a Chump.

His loss wasn't "a fleeting moment of weakness" ... it was a sustained 5-rounds of weakness and fear.

Every fan, in the universe, can forgive any fighter for "getting caught" ACTUALLY TRYING TO FIGHT ... hey, it happens.

But, conversely, NO FAN, in the universe, can forgive "a running fighter" for not having the balls to actually stand his ground, and get into, A VIOLENT EXCHANGE to determine the winner.

Adesanya will never recover from this embarrassment.

Mark my words.

Bro, forget about the fight.

He's never gonna even recover from getting bullied and made to sit down by a manlet two days prior.

Kape broke him days before The Strickster even got his hands on him haha.

Lmao the cope is insane. "Po Atan" you should think more carefully about your braindead posts... because this the same guy that flattened Alex... and who Alex can't beat without a hometown ref or the luck of the bell.

But he may well be done. The schedule over the years, having to train, peak mentally and physically over and over again, esp the last time vs Alex may have just drained him. Might have went through the motions this camp as it was "only" Strickland.

In saying that full credit to Strickland. Backed Izzy up shook him, gave Izzy no openings to get his gameplan going and got the title.

Izzy is done while Alex is going for 2 division champ status. How does CKB taste like?

Lol how OP triggered so many in this thread.
Great read.
You don't realize he isn't joking. This is him being triggered, like he is every time he busts out his colors

Just look at him saying he'd beat up other posters again. That's like the gold standard of "this guy is gotten to"

Can't say that though because then you're "coping"

Did look like something was off. But at the same time SS was on.
He looked off because he was getting his ass beat, Strickland left no room for him to work & he probably concussed from the first round on. Adesanya fought the same as he always does, stick and move. His hands were never his best attributes and he doesn’t fight well in the pocket. Which Strickland was trying to force to all fight.

In a sense you’re coping, but at the very least compared to the other Israel nuthuggers you actually give props to his opponent. Strickland

His shtick is gone.

The days of Izzy telling Dricus du Plessis, "I call the shots," are gone as well.

Israel Adesanya did not go down like a Champion.
He went down as a runner, and a Chump.

His loss wasn't "a fleeting moment of weakness" ... it was a sustained 5-rounds of weakness and fear.

Every fan, in the universe, can forgive any fighter for "getting caught" ACTUALLY TRYING TO FIGHT ... hey, it happens.

But, conversely, NO FAN, in the universe, can forgive "a running fighter" for not having the balls to actually stand his ground, and get into, A VIOLENT EXCHANGE to determine the winner.

Adesanya will never recover from this embarrassment.

Mark my words.
Cool story bro.

It wasn't close at all. The score cards were all 49-46. Izzy was all beat up after the fight and Sean didn't have a single mark on him.

Again, I like your salmon colored posts. But it distracts me and I only read the salmon. Next time, could you form some kind of poem with the salmonned lines ?

I agree that this is easily the most humiliating performance from Israel Adesanya

With the Jan loss, people respected that he moved up to challenge the heavier champion, even though he lost.
With the Alex loss, people could argue he was doing well until the TKO, plus Alex is a badass scary 2 division champion in kickboxing, later UFC champ.

Sean Strickland, prior to the fight was
not given a chance to win by many at all. The odds were heavily against him, and this fight was seen as an easy fight that would be a filler until Izzy vs DDP could be made.

During the press conferences, Sean Strickland
exposed Izzy for touching his dog inappropriately. Many people already knew this, but it went viral and gained much attention after the press. He was also called a cringelord, and was yelled at and made to sit down by an angry midget.

Izzy said that this would be an easy fight and that he would do a Tik Tok dance over Sean's grave when he knocks him out, but proceeds to almost get knocked out himself. He was out struck by a significant margin, and constantly ran away and backed up against a man who is 3 inches shorter, with 4 inch less reach.

At the end of the fight, Sean even taunted him to do something. Izzy knew he was down on the score cards, but still proceeded to back away, probably because he didn't want to risk getting KTFO and thought that he would get the hometown decision robbery. He was completely
emasculated in front of his home crowd, to the point he didn't want to stay at the post fight press conference.

You have some shit takes but this might be the most delusional

Izzy is done while Alex is going for 2 division champ status. How does CKB taste like?

Sheesh even an Izzy loss can't remove your butthurt.

You also putting your hopes on a guy who can't beat Izzy without outside help, when that outside help is gone he gets flattened... runs up LHW amd gets a win that spawns more robbery threads than Omally / Yan

And that's what you post?

Lmao the cope is insane. "Po Atan" you should think more carefully about your braindead posts... because this the same guy that flattened Alex... and who Alex can't beat without a hometown ref or the luck of the bell.

But he may well be done. The schedule over the years, having to train, peak mentally and physically over and over again, esp the last time vs Alex may have just drained him. Might have went through the motions this camp as it was "only" Strickland.

In saying that full credit to Strickland. Backed Izzy up shook him, gave Izzy no openings to get his gameplan going and got the title.
This just in Marc Goddard previously thought be from England is actually native to New York which is in Brazil to give AP his "hometown" advantage

Back