Israel Adesanya Fans can be toxic

I know that’s why I said it......you’re so triggered about Izzy and his fans you went on the Internet to cry and complain about instead of just ignoring them that’s something a thin skinned person would do.....I mean are you denying that you’re complaining on the Internet about something you could have ignored or am I wrong lol

Sure, whatever helps you sleep at night.

Fans and haters of any fighter can be toxic and unreasonable. Pretty common in every sport, people are passionate about it. This forum is littered with fanboys and haters, objective takes aren’t really the standard. Best to just ignore them.

You may only criticize translucent fighters or ambiguous mixed race albinos.

(But not about being a mixed race albino, obviously)

I don't understand why race has anything to do with this.

May as well call someone out. I haven’t seen anything too over the top from Izzy fans, perhaps it was just a bad few threads. Dude is legit though, people are going to hype him up.

View attachment 861004I’m sorry that you had to watch a guy you hate win again but please stop being so thin skinned lol
There is only one requirement for you to be a fan of any fighter. And that is the colour of their skin. And you ride or die with any fighter that is black. Don’t you think that’s a bit racist?

Jones, Izzy, DC.. it doesn’t matter how much they cheat. Or what they do outside of the cage. As long as they meet your criteria, they can do no wrong. Is that not true?

I'm just gonna say it, I personally believe some of Israel's fans are legit toxic. They attack people when you even mention one ounce of criticism towards Israel. They call you an Israel Hater, A child. They probably forgot about the fight with Jan, He's probably overrated. I don't personally hate Israel and yeah maybe at times I kinda dislike Him a bit but I will say he's a great fighter & a great champion but I don't like the community building on how He's a legit MMA god, Yea maybe He is but I bet they're the same fans who said Jon Jones is a legit god or Anderson Silva. Despite my personal thought on Jon Jones as well. I know I'm gonna get attacked for this but idc anymore.

iu
{<BJPeen}<Waaah>

There is only one requirement for you to be a fan of any fighter. And that is the colour of their skin. And you ride or die with any fighter that is black. Don’t you think that’s a bit racist?

Jones, Izzy, DC.. it doesn’t matter how much they cheat. Or what they do outside of the cage. As long as they meet your criteria, they can do no wrong. Is that not true?
Wtf are you talking about I hate DC and Black Beast but good job trying to bring race into a topic that has nothing to do about race though lol

I'm just gonna say it, I personally believe some of Israel's fans are legit toxic. They attack people when you even mention one ounce of criticism towards Israel. They call you an Israel Hater, A child. They probably forgot about the fight with Jan, He's probably overrated. I don't personally hate Israel and yeah maybe at times I kinda dislike Him a bit but I will say he's a great fighter & a great champion but I don't like the community building on how He's a legit MMA god, Yea maybe He is but I bet they're the same fans who said Jon Jones is a legit god or Anderson Silva. Despite my personal thought on Jon Jones as well. I know I'm gonna get attacked for this but idc anymore.

iu

I’ve never seen his fans making him out to be an mma god. That said, I see way more people calling him overrated, which is ridiculous because he’s cleaned out the division. I get it if people think Anderson was better, but calling this man overrated is simply stupid and “toxic”.

Last edited:
I’ve never seen his fans make him out to be an mma god. That said, I see way more people calling him overrated, which is ridiculous because he’s cleaned out the division. I get it if people think Anderson was better, but calling this man overrated is simply stupid and “toxic”.

they never did, but that's how I always thought He would be portrayed. An MMA god.

Back