Media Israel Adesanya plans to KO Sean Strickland with painted nails

Damn, I remember that thread :(
Not sure if it's appropriate to make inappropriate memes from it.

As far as painted nails on males go: is that really in any ways noteworthy nowadays? Especially on MMA fighters.
I got that from another site. No reason why that gif isn't appropriate. Jerk off motion is 100% legal where I come from. And those people are dumbasses but if dude wouldn't have pulled the trigger and let his pops handle it, it would have been ok.

He didn't deny jacking off to cartoons, though o_O
Kinda hard to work that into a taunt, though.
Surprised he didn't say I'm gonna knock him out with a freshly jerked hand
Izzy has never been very quippy.

How would Strickland's cutman possibly be able to procure half a bottle of Izzy's jizz?
<{danayeah}>
i hear there are.......methods.....
<BC1>
<codychoke>

I don't normally enjoy Israels rude dry humping or mocking of kids stuff but dry humping Strickland would be too funny to be disgusted by.
Troll on Troll violence?

I honestly don’t think Sean takes himself seriously enough, look at how he laughed off the Pereira KO. Him getting planted by an effeminate dude IMO wont have the same meltdown effect as it did Costa.
<Fedor23>

Good for Adesanya.

There's a lot wrong with him that he can be criticised for, but talking shit about him because of his personal style choices is lame and an odd thing for another dude to care about (unless Strickland is gay, but I don't believe he is).

I honestly don’t think Sean takes himself seriously enough, look at how he laughed off the Pereira KO. Him getting planted by an effeminate dude IMO wont have the same meltdown effect as it did Costa.
<Fedor23>

This absolutely. I suspect Sean has a really low self-esteem (I think his entire schtick revolves around that, and that he's not actually that bad a guy, just wants to be seen that way). That being said, he doesn't seem to let stuff like that shake him. I gave him no chance in the striking department against Hall, who he completely outclassed on the feet. So I don't think he'll win, but I don't think he has zero chance like so many around here think.

I’m sure reddit and Sherdog will cry, clap and rejoice because he took down that Heckin white racist. Oh my science!!!

This absolutely. I suspect Sean has a really low self-esteem (I think his entire schtick revolves around that, and that he's not actually that bad a guy, just wants to be seen that way). That being said, he doesn't seem to let stuff like that shake him. I gave him no chance in the striking department against Hall, who he completely outclassed on the feet. So I don't think he'll win, but I don't think he has zero chance like so many around here think.

I doubt that Sean will win, but there’s always the possibility of a Bisping/Rockhold moment, a known volume guy who throws crème puffs, uncharacteristically decides it’s for the title and sits down on his shots, or becomes D1 Strickland… Unfortunately for Strickland Izzy’s striking D isn’t porous like Rocks was, I see this about as competitive as the Holloway/KZ fight, levels.

Maybe Izzy will bring back the "Booty Pump" celebration if he finishes Strickland, just for added humiliation.

Jarl

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back